Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've decided to just spontaneously book a flight from Ireland to Newcastle to see them on the 4th of November.

I'm trying to work on overcoming my anxiety at the moment and I've decided what better way to start than jumping on a flight by myself to see the girls. I've never been to a concert alone, but I just know I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't go to see them live before the tour is finished.

If you'd told me 6 months ago that I'd be seeing the original Sugababes on tour and that they'd be performing two MKS tracks, I'd have lost my mind. Will I still grumble about the set list? Yes, but putting things into perspective I really can't complain.

All of this. I've been keeping an eye on this thread so I've definitely been spoiled to an extent but don't know the whole set or the order and hopefully it'll stay that way until Friday. It feels like Christmas Eve all week.

I've decided to just spontaneously book a flight from Ireland to Newcastle to see them on the 4th of November.

I'm trying to work on overcoming my anxiety at the moment and I've decided what better way to start than jumping on a flight by myself to see the girls. I've never been to a concert alone, but I just know I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't go to see them live before the tour is finished.

Go for it, I've been to a few gigs before alone and tbh, I would say one that's not in your 'hometown' is easier.

Is anyone here going to Brighton, Bournemouth, Southampton or Cardiff? They’re the shows I’m going to where I’m going solo.

I don’t like to do this because I’m not inciting fan-fic here but I have a few theories regarding this tour:
- Set list will slightly change (2 songs switched out) throughout the tour, maybe happening twice; like they did on their Summer Festivals.
- EP out by London date of the tour (hopeful I know)
- Everyone who attends will absolutely love it.

Is anyone here going to Brighton, Bournemouth, Southampton or Cardiff? They’re the shows I’m going to where I’m going solo.

I don’t like to do this because I’m not inciting fan-fic here but I have a few theories regarding this tour:
- Set list will slightly change (2 songs switched out) throughout the tour, maybe happening twice; like they did on their Summer Festivals.
- EP out by London date of the tour (hopeful I know)
- Everyone who attends will absolutely love it.

I'll be going alone to Bournemouth also! I like the idea of a rotating setlist...not sure what they could switch out though...

he/him
They better keep Today and Love Me Hard intact for Friday.

tumblr_inline_p7piarF36K1snrmpt_250.gif

I wouldn't mind them swapping songs in and out, but I think it's a strong setlist as it stands. I do think they could've done a couple medleys to get other songs in.

My biggest hope though is that we get some kind of new music after this. Considering how well this tour sold, there is just no excuse for a label not to back new music. They have the name back and have proven that people are still invested in them. 2023 better be The Year of Sugababes. There is no excuse at this point.

I am so tempted to book Bournemouth.
I’m going to Southampton too but last night was a little overwhelming being amongst so many people but now being aware of what to expect I think it’ll make it even better.

Last edited:

Me and 2 friends are going to Brighton! You’re always welcome to join us!! I have a meet and greet first omg

Status
Not open for further replies.