Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my email for VIP today too, and I couldn't believe that the check in starts at 3:30pm. That's the earliest I've had to get to a Meet and Greet.
I'm so excited to meet them again, and see the show. It's going to be so special. I hope we get either a live album, or some footage of the show!

If anyone wants my ticket for the O2 show lemme know. I can't be bothered to sell it anymore so just paying it forward*. It'll be one e-ticket. I can't make it because I can't take time off from work until October to fly to EU. I'm almost crying that I'm missing out on this!

If you're unable to DM me here, just send me a message on Instagram, link is in my signature.

Preferably not someone in my ignore list please, thanks AJKSHKDKSHKHSDJ KIDDING!
I would love this if it's still available?

Like @kal said, they gave out totes last time; I would presume they'd do something similar.

Last time I wore a plain hat I got from Primark which they signed, but they were all holding their sharpies asking eagerly what else we had to have signed. You could tell that they really wanted everyone to leave happy.

I did not think about the bag size rule when I envisioned them singing my Vinyl. Damn.

Let me go panic order the CD. (I have Ghosts for Siobhan to sign but don't want to play favourites).

Is there anyone still selling a M&G ticket? Already have a standing ticket and coming in from Amsterdam, but would love to after seeing them 3 times this year get a properly lit group picture with all three of them after 20 years. Going with mates that night, so would skip the early entry probably but deffo want the picture, the m&G and possible merch.
DM me if so!

Last edited:

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
Is there anyone still selling a M&G ticket? Already have a standing ticket and coming in from Amsterdam, but would love to after seeing them 3 times this year get a properly lit group picture with all three of them after 20 years. Going with mates that night, so would skip the early entry probably but deffo want the picture, the m&G and possible merch.
DM me if so!
I think @fancygreen has one

@marathon13

Reactions: G-J
She/Her/Queen
Also those looking for M&G tickets I remember seeing some people selling in the FB group chat for Sugababes.

Reactions: G-J
Status
Not open for further replies.