Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That summer festival (and Pride) circuit is such an easy booking for a band with a catalogue of well-known bops like this, who've now proven they can actually sell tickets as well. The fact they've got the name back now is basically an excuse to print money every year.

One for the straights next year. Queens of indie

FgJuFRsXgAE1WD2

That summer festival (and Pride) circuit is such an easy booking for a band with a catalogue of well-known bops like this, who've now proven they can actually sell tickets as well. The fact they've got the name back now is basically an excuse to print money every year.
Exactly, people here were like they don’t need the name, it’s the same girls, it doesn’t matter etc. It does matter.

Anyone still looking for tickets to Edinburgh? Bestie is still selling 2 standing tickets, as they cannot make it. Original pricing.

Hey, guys! I've just placed 2 M&G tickets for Newcastle on 4th Nov for a resale on Ticketmaster page. As my father passed away today I am not able to go. I don't know if Newcastle gig is popular (still not sold out) but maybe someone here would like to meet the girls there.

Southampton tomorrow…. theres no way im gonna sleep tonight this has been such a long tine coming and i am jumping with excitement! seriously though i really must sleep as 4 hour travel each way im gonna be shattered!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.