Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia) | Page 64 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Oct 3, 2022.

1. I'd spend that amount of money just for them singing Metal Heart and whatever comes after it.

kal likes this.
  2. Got two standing tickets for me and my bestie! I'll take over the world, and I'm gonna party like oh-oh.
    The nerves we have just experienced with @OlliMaus.

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, K94, kal and 1 other person like this.
  3. V confused. Surely all VIP hadn't gone in 4 minutes. Or are Suga stans that quick?

There's no rush for standing to sell out so I shall wait for general sale.

4. kal

kal

You underestimate us.

goldfish, Tchotchke and La Toya like this.
  5. Plus there won't be more than 50 maybe?

kal likes this.
  6. Got my standing VIP! Keep trying!

7. Someone let some VIP seats go so I got in there, thank god!

I will of course be purchasing a floor standing ticket too so I'm truly rinsed.

8. I don't really understand what just happened, but I ended up with three standing tickets so the Barcelona contingent will be strong.

9. What row are the seating tickets people have bought / seen?

some came up for me eventually but were row U. Want to hold out for some better ones.

10. I had a look at the site and have 0 idea how to even use or navigate the site. Yikes!

11. VIP Secured. Can't wait to meet you all again and some for the first time - Let's PARTY!

Mr.Arroz, dell321, Nicole! and 2 others like this.
  12. O2 Priority has some meet and greets finally. Just secured mine!

kal and Butterfly like this.
  13. Thank you!

VIP secured.

Nicole! and kal like this.
  14. The AAA app sent a notification through saying more presale tickets had been released.
    Not that I didn't think it wouldn't, but I think we are going to have a sell-out O2 Arena!

sugababesoverloaded likes this.
  15. Missed the presale, refreshed like there was no tomorrow for a good 15 mins and got a seated meet and greet.

Now I just need Shiv to release her albums on vinyl in time for me to get them signed.

Mr.Arroz and kal like this.
  16. I had 3 VIP seated tickets and then they just disappeared when I went to checkout. Thanks Ticketmaster.

17. I’ve got standing - I’ll check back again on Friday for M&G, though happy just to see them in the o2

Andrew likes this.
  18. Did anybody manage to get the M&G tickets?

19. Wait, I 1) did not go back to bed yet, and 2) somehow snagged a seated M&G, but now I have a single standing M&G I need to get rid of (I'm in the US and it won't let me resell the ticket.)

Someone DM me if they want to buy it off me, and when it allows me to transfer the ticket, I'll do so.

Update: SOLD!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
    Mr.Arroz, blaze_dave, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  20. How much are the M & G tickets in total can’t find them on the site?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.