Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia) | Page 69 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - 2023 Touring / Festivals (Europe + Australia)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Mr.Arroz, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Wait. Has this almost sold out?! I was hoping to grab a ticket in about a months time but I don’t see that happening anymore! Great news if they’re selling well though!

2. I just checked AXS and got Row M in Block 101. Don't think they have any of that dynamic pricing going on there.

dell321 likes this.
  3. LTG

LTG

If you go onto “show seats on map” there aren’t many seats left, but they weren’t selling the top tier, which they might do now?

4. Does anyone know much about the o2 seating?

Some places say block 101 starts at row H because there’s a ramp and/or disabled seating area in front of it, but other places seem to suggest otherwise. Does anyone know? Has anyone got a ticket in rows A-G in block 101?

dell321 likes this.
  5. No they're missing. It starts at H or so.

Robert likes this.
  6. I got the ticket! Had the M & G in my basket three times but that Java shit didn’t allow me to put in the Captcha code for verification. So I thought whatever I’ll just go for Standing! Lemme save some COIN.

I can’t believe I’m finally seeing my queens next year - this will be my first time, ever, ever!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2022
  7. …but then they immediately cut to Heidi singing Freak Like Me.

8. I did chuckle at this. I assume About You Now was a step to far ha ha ha

9. Surely they'll put them on now? They've got a year left nearly! Whack them on cheap and they're guaranteed to go (I'm sure it's not this simple though).

That Push The Button edit is hilarious. I don't see the issue with showing Heidi's existence but hey ho.

10. That promo add video is a mess. I’m sure the fans could have made a much better one….

11. Surely they’ll add the top tiers if the other seats have sold out? The show is 9 months away they’ll generate loads of interest from all their festival appearances etc

Tchotchke likes this.
  12. This has pretty much sold out, right?

Screenshot 2022-12-03 at 09.28.04.png

OhJimmy87 and sjoerd.. like this.
  13. I caved - see you there in block 103 living my best life.

goldfish, dell321, Suasexed and 3 others like this.
  14. I thought I’d buy tickets later after deciding against Meet and Greets. Thankful I actually changed my mind because I saw the seating chart filling up. Incredible.

dell321 and Suasexed like this.
  15. kal

kal

Remember when I said this? It’s me, I’m the clown.

16. Rewatching some of the tour, came across this - amazing quality of Today, the others on the channel are just as good

Rod, goldfish, Lapras and 5 others like this.
  17. They hadn’t released tickets for the top tier - I assume they were waiting to see the level of demand. Based on how it’s sold since Friday, I assume they’ll release those seats now too.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  18. Does anyone know the capacity of the O2 with only lower tier and floor? I’m guessing 10,000? And with the top tier also it’s another 5,000?

19. 18,000-20,000 with all levels on sale

IntoTheBlue likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.