Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 1666 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Steveweiser, Oct 22, 2006.

1. kal

kal

He's not @Vasilios so who cares.

Island, AllSixSugababes and Vasilios like this.
  2. Yep i wonder if she'll change name to be Heidi Partakis now

Island and kal like this.
  3. kal

kal

Aww I'll miss being able to call her High Derange if she does.

4. Partakes loosely means 'he who likes to Party' hehe

Island, Kirkland and AllSixSugababes like this.
    Vasilios and AllSixSugababes like this.
  6. Heidi should've released a solo album.

I still get goosebumps when I listen to her opening vocal on "Every Heart Broken"

She seems so likable aswell. Some Emma Bunton style success could've came her way several years ago.

7. [​IMG]

fancygreen, Mr.Arroz, Island and 6 others like this.
  8. At her wedding? Keisha is dressed to marry Shiv.

9. I mean, not Amelle nor Jade even sent Heidi a tweet to congratulate her.

10. Nice. Of course, Keisha wasn't invited to Siobhan's wedding, she gatecrashed and proceeded to ad-lib all over Siobhan's vows.

11. True betrayal!!!

Or is it?

Blayke likes this.
  12. Haha. I meant more like, we are discussing whether they've been invited, or if they're friends etc. I think that's the answer.

kal likes this.
  13. They probably sent a private message. If you think about it, just a tweet sounds too cold.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Vasilios likes this.
  14. If only they'd have tweeted, Crown would finally have some evidence to submit to suggest they were still together!

15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Heidi revealed herself to be strictly professional over the years so I'm not surprised that no Sugababes were present at the ceremony. She'd have barely gotten to know Jade over the relatively short time they worked together and I think for a lot of people, weddings will be about bringing together families and the friends that were relevant to the relationship - Heidi started going out with her husband after she stopped being a popstar, didn't she? Anyway, wishing her all the best, she seems like a sweetheart and will always be the Sugababe who launched them to stardom.

Vasilios likes this.
  16. I know, right? Richard X, Xenomania, their manager, the other two members, etc. had nothing to do with it at all. Heidi literally walked in and just launched them to stardom. But seriously, she got lucky. Those songs would've been hits whether she joined or any other pretty girl with a sweet vocal joined. She will always be the Sugababe who couldn't keep the brand alive without Mutya and/or Keisha.

17. Well in Amelle's case it wasn't a proper wedding, it was very spontenious not even her family members were part of it, because she was on holiday at the time with her husband only. Heidi's wedding has been planned for more than a year or even longer.

Speaking of Mutya at Siobhan's wedding, she was absent because she was ill that day.

18. Ill with nailitis.

Mr.Arroz, Blayke, mksmks and 5 others like this.
  19. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

I was paraphrasing but yes obviously to all of the above. The point is, it was Heidi who joined and gave them a sweeter edge with her thousand watt smile in stark contrast to the nervous moody vibe that Keisha and Mutya still projected, she was different from Siobhan.

Vasilios and Island like this.
  20. You could also say that the songs on Sweet 7 would have been flops regardless of who was in the group at that time too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.