Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2419 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. In the middle is fucking ace!

angels with dirty faces and girls is the worst single

I can’t wait to see the girls on Graham Norton

myblood, MmmDani, V3RYP05H and 4 others like this.
  2. I mean if that doesn't work out I'll sing Push The Button live for you. I did sing it with Mutya one time you know...

3. MM, myblood, Burzum and 17 others like this.
  4. He's Irish.

5. The song that In The Middle samples is a bop. In The Middle is a bop. Thanks for your time and attention!

myblood, sinner, Subspace88 and 8 others like this.
  6. I've applied for Graham Norton tickets earlier, probably will get offered tickets for the second and third choice dates though, ddd

The fact that they are days away from performing on the biggest talk show.. I'm so proud!

7. No.

Deleted member 7641 likes this.
  8. I actually love In The Middle kinda a prequel to Push The Button imo,

9. Yes Channel 10.
    Fridays I think otherwise repeated on Peach another day.

berserkboi likes this.
  10. I still bop to In The Middle on the regular, it's just easily the weakest.

The lyrics are nonsensical & the girls sound off-beat at times. It's definitely one of those rare times where Xenomania's unique approach to song-writing didn't pay off.

myblood, cdd216, ssa and 2 others like this.
  11. I can’t remember who it was that asked but I’ve got the MKS Chartshow TV “Our Career In Pop” link if that’s what you were looking for. It was either that or the chat with Stefanie. I don’t have the latter.

12. I didn’t ask for it but I know that the OP was looking for. MKS did a comprehensive interview like Stefanie has done with all of The Big Reunion acts around the same time. It’s either never been recorded or never been aired.

Holly Something likes this.
  13. Oh I would love to see that again . I saw a crapy version of it .

14. I’ll never understand how their fans hate In the Middle so hard. I still bop so much to it, it’s easily one of my faves from the Three album.

nebojsa, relby, blaze_dave and 12 others like this.
  15. I love the video version of In The Middle, but even back then it felt like a song they were forced to release

Old Untouchable Ace and Blayke like this.
  16. I looooooove In The Middle!

Saying that, Situation's Heavy should have been single 3.

Vonchol, MM, myblood and 6 others like this.

17. The stanning!
    Have to say I am a bit excited for her inevitable Flowers @ Graham Norton reaction.
    From the sounds of it she doesn't realise the original trio are coming back (at least when she shot this reaction).

Crisp X, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 15 others like this.
  18. I can't stand In the Middle but I agree, Situation's Heavy would have been a great single. That or Whatever Makes You Happy would have been my ideal choice.

MmmDani and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  19. Oh she’s aware I’m sure

Mr.Arroz and Totto like this.
  20. In the Middle hate??? REPENT!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.