Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2618 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

I'm surprised she cut off the Popworld video before she was like "she knows she gotta say that"

2. Yes. This.

The shadiest moment was when she removed Amelles hand from her leg, but i will take the other shade haha.

I’m living for Keisha at the mo, she is serving every lewk.

MmmDani, Staystrong and Evan749 like this.
  3. She doesn’t come across as good... she just is good, clearly!

There are zero shady moments in the montage if you ask me.

I really felt for her after the Popworld interview. I remember at the time thinking it was sort of funny but just no. So much is wrong about making her look like the bad cop. Like someone said so much coded rasicm.

Love that she explained the better line up part as well. That was the only awkward part for me to watch. She explained that perfectly I think and it was really nice to hear her say she had fun with the other girls. Kuddo’s to her!

Jacques, acl, Staystrong and 2 others like this.
  4. I like that she did this video. It would be fun if she does album reactions, rates her favorite albums/songs and react to music videos from the Sugababes catalogue.

scottdisick94 and Staystrong like this.
  5. Sis I was literally doing this 18 years ago!

Sprockrooster, Sugaboy and Staystrong like this.
  6. Working on it.

7. He

He

I'm kind of shocked Keisha has such a low Instagram followers number. They were such a huge girl group! But I guess none of the members broke through individually and that is why?

Evan749 likes this.
  8. He

He

She said she was going to hold her hand but Amelle removed it at that same moment, so it looks awkward. And if you see it that way, it does fit.

Jasper47 likes this.
  9. People send her that gif a lot, thinking it's funny. She always gives an explanation... It's clear that the negative way she's perceived and portrayed is something that hurts her quite a bit.

Vixen, He, Crisp X and 2 others like this.
  10. Success!!!!

She’s thinking about it as she reposted. EC56953E-1F48-4FA7-B8B6-A02F52F684AA.png

Vixen, scottdisick94, acl and 17 others like this.
  11. I love her channel and that she did the reaction video! She's really put herself out there! I have no issue with the shady video I think it's all in good jest and clearly made by a Keisha and Sugababes fan. Nothing wrong with being up there with the greats such as Madonna, Mariah and Nicki to have her very own shady/diva moments video! She laughed at most of it but it was touching to hear her experience of some of the interviews. There was definitely structural racism underpinning her portrayal in the media however Miquita and Simon on Popworld were notorious for taking the piss and they were usually entertaining. I'm sure they meant no harm to Keisha at the time but hearing how upset Keisha was he shouldn't have said it. Interesting that Keisha implies here she would have liked more backup from Amelle and Heidi here too and she is right however it was one of the first 3.0 interviews and they all seemed nervous and didn't know what to say. For her to go and and say she had the most fun recording with Amelle and Heidi is incredible. Really great to hear that as a fan! I love how she's letting people get to know her through her channel. She is Queen Kiki!!!

Last edited: May 30, 2020
    Vixen, acl, sjoerd.. and 3 others like this.
  12. I think Keisha is genuinely a really lovely person but she absolutely loved the band and quite rightly held high standards for them. I think it really hurt Keisha when Amelle got into trouble with the law when Keisha had helped carve a reputable name for the band. I think Keisha was also hurt when Mutya's investment in the band started to wane. People may see her as shady but I see her as a girl who helped start an internationally successful brand as a teenager and was rightly keen to maintain it by speaking her mind when she had to.

13. I said no by mistake

14. I never thought I'd be having a little bit of a "no I'm right", "no it's me who's right" moment on the Flatline wikipedia article but there we are.

The user keeps changing the recording year of Flatline to 2012 despite the fact that we all know it was February 2013. There's also the fact Lay Down came from the same sessions - which wouldn't have been possible in February 2012 as the Kendrick song came out in the July of that year.

DoggySwami, Crisp X, JasonJay and 2 others like this.
  15. 90% of the ‘shady’ bits was absolutely only scrapping the barel.

Vixen and V3RYP05H like this.
  16. Island

Island Staff Member

Keisha posted on her stories today about Britney nearly breaking up the Sugababes! Iconic!

Fanatical and Staystrong like this.
  17. Don't Wikipedia edits initially need sources to be approved? It's weird if that user gets a pass.

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Keisha is such an underrated vocalist.

acl, nikkysan, Overdose and 7 others like this.
  19. That reaction video was everything. What a fascinating insight into all those infamous moments!

I could watch her videos for hours, fingers crossed she sticks with this.

Overdose and Staystrong like this.
  20. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.