Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2658 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. kal

kal

Wait. I just re-read her comment and maybe she’s just going to address the name, not music.

BG_Comedian, MmmDani and dell321 like this.
  2. What’s this?

3. It’s a reference to a line in Mended By You.

JasonJay, Txetxu, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  4. This feels like quite an obvious thing to say but Too Lost In You is really one of the greatest pieces of music of all time, isn’t it?

wereturtle, XXX, JasonJay and 23 others like this.
  5. BABY BAAABY BAAAYBAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY-YEAAHHHHHH

[​IMG]

6. 2 Hearts outro?
    [​IMG]

7. New interview with Amelle in OK Magazine, she mentions the band briefly.

Next year marks 15 years since you joined the Sugababes. What were the best bits?

Being in the band gave me some of the best memories I’ve had. We travelled the world and it was amazing. I’m so grateful. But it was exhausting. If I could go back in time I’d tell myself to just be me. I was told by the record company every single day to not smile! They told me I had to do what they said or I’d be out. It was tough.

Have you spoken to Keisha or Heidi lately?

I’ve seen Heidi and our kids have met. We don’t speak all the time but we’ll always share a bond. We were very close. I last saw Keisha about two years ago. She asked to meet and we had a nice chat. We both apologised and hugged it out and that’s the last time I heard from her. Sometimes when so much has happened, all you can do is walk away.

8. It’s nice to hear that they’ve talked things out and that they’re both healing. Hopefully fans will stop putting them towards one another now. Unlikely, but we can hope.

9. Yes, this is a Keisha Buchanan stanning account.

10. Don't blink or you'll miss me! Ddd this was something I took part in for a bit of fun, it's cute.

11. Overload turning 20 soon. How time flys when waiting for the 8th Sugababe album.

12. Did MKS ever perform "Denial"?

13. ADM

ADM

I would have loved this if no one danced, like the actual video! Maybe the odd head nod! But fun project..

(poor guy who obviously done a proper cover with his professional mic..)

14. Wow! I genuinely thought their whole "cool" attitude was just them being themselves.

15. No, they didn't do anything from after Mutya left.

londonrain and DoggySwami like this.
  16. Ah ok. "Denial" is such a fantastic song--particularly live. I'd love to hear Mutya and Siobhan on it.

sinner, MmmDani and dell321 like this.
  17. Omg me too, also change. Two great Sugababe songs that would sound amazing with M and S. A and H did a great job, but M and S version is a must. Sadly I don’t think it will happen.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2020
    dell321 likes this.
  18. I love the studio recording of Denial (it actually introduced me to the group) but every performance I've seen of it is a total mess.

19. This one bucks that trend!

20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Denial is one of their all time best singles.

Rob, XXX, scottdisick94 and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.