Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2659 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Denial honestly deserved to be another top ten for them.

Rob, XXX, scottdisick94 and 17 others like this.
  2. Denial is a horrible Sugababes single.

Shelby '68 likes this.
  3. the irony.

4. We contain multitudes

5. We weren't recreating the video, just paying tribute to the song.

6. Was Denial the one with the butchered lyrics in the booklet or liner or whatever it’s called???

7. I was in the car this morning doing my daily commute and 2 of the best Sugababes songs came on Spotify, one after another!

Like the Weather and Disturbed.

Love them!

8. I think that was In The Middle.

9. Nah. No reissues. New music please.

10. Love to hear MKS come back with a song like ungodly hour by Chloe x Halle.

do we think they will do anything to mark the 20th anniversary or will they just use Covid as a new excuse?

V3RYP05H likes this.
  11. Yes.

12. kal

kal

Randomly remembered this video so I’m posting It here.

sinner likes this.
  13. Keisha remains to only Sugababe to never write, answer nor even read any of my messages to her. She probably gets loads and loads though, would still be nice never mind.

14. “..Also includes Mutya Bueno.”

!

15. I don’t mind if it’s a reissue for the fans. Like if it’s a surprise gift and thank you. With new music following after it.

But a reissue, and another 78 years of waiting for new material is a no no no no no no!

16. Just been re-listening to the leaked MKS tracks and really think it some of the best material produced by any of the line ups or eras. I find it really charming that some of the songs that have signature Siobhan lyrics and melodies have some of the most powerful moments by Mutya. I suspect that Siobhan's writing is at its best when she has Mutya's vocals in mind.

ohaimanabu, He, fancygreen and 12 others like this.
  17. I didn’t make this ,but I love it! Can so picture all the girls in the About you now video. 3BBB8E78-4DBE-4833-A53E-E05629128665.jpeg

18. Poor Siobhan!

19. What in Real Housewives world... (probably the best series of the show).

But seriously, the styling for MKS is by far the best. It was effortlessly cool, young, and sexy. And given that it's been years already, looking back, it still looks fresh. This [base] image just reminded me that the Change era styling aged them horribly.

ohaimanabu, V3RYP05H and Evan749 like this.
  20. I still love this. 149BB220-F569-4ED4-9D0B-5E21323392F8.jpeg

ohaimanabu, Sugaboy, GCZ and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.