Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2660 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. I’m having a “look at me” moment today... what a gorgeous song. I love it

2. The way they invented garage with this one..whew

we're going
    [​IMG]

3. Wow, they all are really glowing. Beautiful women.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    Rob, XXX, Holly Something and 27 others like this.
  4. Plus the way that Keisha and Siobhán's current voices resonate against each other is just out of this world.

5. Every time Heidi pops up on Instagram I'm stunned and delighted that she found a man who smiles as much as she does.

6. She looks incredible. What a gorgeous family. Ironically, her styling herself is far better than anything she wore in Sugababes.

7. ddd the one clinging on for dear life below the other three.

ohaimanabu and Sugaboy like this.
  8. Amelle is looking stunning lately!

9. I'm so happy that Heidi got her baby and her sexy smiley man.

10. GCZ

GCZ

Get sexy, or die trying

11. Do we know if anything is actually happening for the overload anniversary?

12. There were plans but I imagine they've been postponed.

OhJimmy87 likes this.
  13. Do we think there will be any recognition of the anniversary?

14. The way Mutya is currently posting 'Covid19 is a hoax' anti-masking bullshit... maybe for the best!

15. Overload 2020 is a hoax!

jawow_, Rob, Osiris and 11 others like this.
  16. Oh I’ve unfollowed her which is a real shame lol

londonrain likes this.
  17. Well what do you expect actually?
    I‘d say don‘t hold your breath.

What would be nice tough is them performing Overload acoustically or some other One Touch tracks and maybe a track by track interview. Surely that wouldn’t be to hard to do, just them in a room on three stools, with a nice background and the One Touch flower in the corner hehe
    They could call it the Overload sessions or something. They could‘ve pre-recorded that a long time ago. One can dream..

Last edited: Sep 9, 2020
  18. There is stuff they CAN do within a pandemic, but this is one time I’m willing to wait. We all know at the very least we would’ve had a tour this fall had none of this mess happened. I don’t blame them Or BTS issues for any of this.

Now what they CAN do:

1. Roll out an acoustic set on YouTube.
    2. Do a digital release of unreleased stuff.
    3. Release an expanded One Touch

Personally I wish they’d at least do the acoustic set, but like I said, I’m okay waiting this time. Let them release something first quarter of next year and announce a tour for the end of 2021.

OhJimmy87 likes this.
  19. Keisha has done an ask me anything type video for her latest YouTube which will be online tmrw. In it she has answered my question of why the long delay since flatline. Hope she’s truthful

bonnieetclyde and OhJimmy87 like this.
  20. It was more of a generalised question to be honest.

They could easily record a small acoustic set or something. It would be pointless celebrating Overload after the event? Perhaps we focus on the One Touch album release? Could they throw something together by November?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.