Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2663 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Ahhh how has it been 20 years? How was I only 12 when this came out?

Overdose, sesita and freeheadmess like this.
  2. I heard about plans anniversary releases last week, but I felt it was going to be too late for the anniversary. Maybe something is happening?

3. Feels like a missed opportunity - are we blaming leaks or rona this week haha?

Michelle D likes this.
  4. “Too Late”? No one who is going to buy it is gonna care if it’s not released exactly on the anniversary date.

kal and Kirkland like this.
  5. Is it that time again to talk about how important and - yes goddammit - seminal Overload was for many of us pop fans on this forum?

6. Overload will forever slay! It’s a timeless song that’s not aged.

Shocked it wasn’t their first number 1.

AllSixSugababes and Kirkland like this.
  7. Chart wise it only got to #27 (Round Round #13, Hole In The Head #25, Push The Button #3, Ugly #13, Red Dress #22).

The song remains amazing.

londonrain, berserkboi and Blayke like this.
  8. The bass line always reminded me of Jefferson Airplane’s iconic “White Rabbit” but it’s still a fantastic song and an iconic debut that set them apart from girlbands at the time.

9. Good to see all three girls posting about the anniversary, even Siobhan!

10. I like the fact the Siobhan is keeping things simple, a low profile. After all she never wanted to be famous and doesn‘t see herself as a crlebrity.

11. Aww, what a sweet post. Glad they acknowledged it!

Time to revisit the One Touch album (again)...

12. To think that we would have got something new from them today and throughout the rest of the year if Corona wouldn't have happened is devastating.

Overload remains a absolute classic and deserves all the praise it gets!

MmmDani, Kirkland and claire_louise like this.
  13. Would we though?

14. Me too!

She is such a mystery these days.

LemonVANjIE96 and Evan749 like this.
  15. Mutya reposted my ‘Overload’ instastory! Yes, I do know she re-shares literally everything she’s being tagged on but it warmed my heart a little bit, I won’t lie.

16. So, are we getting some kind of reissue of One Touch?

Kirkland likes this.
  17. E6492DD4-E041-47BE-8261-1DFC22E71A09.gif

18. So they gave the fans nothing as predicted. They really couldn’t care less. Fans should do the same. More lies about the leaks ruining everything

19. It's not like they could do much this year, especially when it seemed the biggest part of their plans was to tour.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.