Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2705 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Mutya sings it here at 6:18

V3RYP05H, Island, JasonJay and 6 others like this.
  2. The irony of her knowing this song, which she didn’t even release and her not knowing the majority of the Sugababes back catalogue - love Mutya

Josh, V3RYP05H, enhanced CD and 10 others like this.
  3. I didn't know that Amelle was divorced. When did that happen?

4. I recall it was exactly a year ago but they we‘re separated sometime before already I think.

In her own words..

Speaking about filing for divorce Amelle revealed to OK Magazine! that she was the one who broached it, out of the blue, at the start of January, just two weeks before her mother's death.
    'He knew it too. I just happened to be the one to say it first. It had to end. There was no point,' later adding: 'It wasn't such a massive loss to me.' 'It should have been done a year earlier,' as she admitted that the pair had become more like friends.

davearama likes this.
  5. Ahhh... it was a moment that Mutya and I had a debrief over yesterday. I was not very present but I still came to play. Next time I’ll actually be lucid!

6. Why does Amelle have so few followers?

7. Instagram wasn’t really a thing when she was bigger in the public eye.

Sugaboy and vinegar-tits like this.
  8. Never Gonna Dance Again really should have been a single but imagine if it had made Taller In More Ways... Wow, that would have been epic. What a waste of a great track. Though from that video clip above, it seems like Keisha didn't like it all that much.

CarlysAngel, V3RYP05H, Slamb and 2 others like this.
  9. Fair to say a lot of Sugababe could have been kick ass singles: ace reject ; never gonna dance dance again, gotta be you; one foot in; promises; conversations over; and etc.

nidokki, mattieh, Stopremix and 5 others like this.
  10. Just me that also really loves Situations Heavy?

nidokki, Robert, V3RYP05H and 10 others like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Situation's Heavy is in their all time top 5 for me xx

12. Just randomly remembered LaToya Jackson asking Mutya about doing "backing vocals" for George Michael and Mutya telling her it was a duet actually!.

13. I'd love Never Gonna Dance Again as a single (and i would love to hear Mutya's version) but i also wouldnt mind My Love Is Pink.
    It sounds great live despite the low quality of the video

14. I love My Love Is Pink. It's like the sequel to Red Dress. Love them both. I just wish Keisha didn't sing "butthole tight." I know she doesn't say it, but that's what I hear every time. I've even played it for non-Sugababes fans and they are like "did she just say butthole tight?"

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  15. I always sing it as 'butthole tight' too!

16. Pink shouldn’t have been a promo single, but they should have at least made a music video + promo for it.

davearama, DoggySwami and lushLuck like this.
  17. I've always thought Switch would have made a really good single (with a new mix, with some added production flourishes) or even a feature. The video could have been all sorts of tongue-in-cheek fun.

18. I was bopping along to No Can Do (Wawa Club Remix) this morning. Tune!

19. More Than a Million Miles always felt like it could have been a single to me. Maybe with a slight 'single edit' or something.

Robert and V3RYP05H like this.
  20. Forgive the semi-spam but I did an MKS epsiode of my podcast and thought some of you might be interested - this site and forum comes up a bit as it's a key part of the saga, of course. Hope you enjoy if you listen, would love to hear what you think!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.