Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2710 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. It's actually funny because Little Mix as a three-piece gives me huge Sugababes 2.0 vibes in terms of success and music. I do think their next era (LM) is going to be massive.

Overdose and Mr.Arroz like this.
  3. Oh my..! I literally forgot about this haha I really did! But again I believe this was a case of the record company deciding to do this as they saw it as a good move wich it was at the time, rather than them themselves. It was also for Comic Relief wich is a good cause obviously, so win win on both sides.

Maki, jawow_ and Jackooh like this.
  6. And who can forget when Dusty joined them!

7. Speaking of Katy Brand, what the hell happened to her first Sugababes parody? The one that “predicted” all the originals getting replaced? It’s seemed to have vanished from YouTube.

freeheadmess and SUGARPIE like this.
  8. Good.

10. What ever happened to Katy Brand, she seems to have vanished herself?

11. Ahh, geoblocked. Thanks!

12. Also the amazing love letters duet they did that everyone adored

13. You keep forgetting their best collaboration:

acl, Inky, sinner and 17 others like this.
  14. Spiral is such a huge song

sesita, Blayke, berserkboi and 2 others like this.
  15. Entertainment and Spiral are up there for me.

Overdose, berserkboi and Sugaboy like this.
  16. Spiral is the best collaboration is all of Sugababes history, closely followed by Song 4 Mutya.

sinner, berserkboi and lushLuck like this.
  17. kal

kal

Someone is really committed to the Sugababes & Little Mix working together theory.

I randomly found this:
    https://dbree.org/v/5fb6ed

It's not anything related to Sugababes, but the uploader would like us to think that.

18. To be honest...does it matter if they colaborate with Little Mix or anyone else? We will take ANYTHING at this point. They just need to start releasing music.

Rod, V3RYP05H and kal like this.
  19. Antony85 and kal like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.