Sugababes - General Discussion | Page 2712 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. The good ole days when creative fans made uh...unique videos like this...

2. Still annoyed half of their music videos cut off at the end.

sesita, Martyn, Pat and 3 others like this.
  3. Having a Sugababes session whilst cleaning and I got to thinking about Freedom and I am made up its on Spotify.

I didnt realise it was on there.

sesita, V3RYP05H, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  4. ‘Various Artists’...

There is a pun hidden somewhere in this.

sesita, Stopremix, LPMA and 20 others like this.
  5. Ha. I didn't even notice.

6. Remember when HAJ did Abba?

Overdose likes this.
  7. No?

8. I had completely forgotten and did not need to be reminded.

What a dark timeline this was.

9. I... enjoyed it? Never seen that before.

Musiquelover64 and V3RYP05H like this.
  10. I’m sorry if I caused any trauma

Overdose likes this.
  11. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that? The girls look like they’re having fun and they sound superb. 10 + years later people are still being unnecessarily bitter about 4.0, wow.

12. One vaguely negative reaction to one song 4.0 did doesn't equal a hate brigade.

13. Hearing this for the first time today - such a bop and ironically better than 90% of "Sweet 7".

14. I'm a fan of 4.0, it was a harmless joke. x

I really did hate those costumes though. Homage or not, they're an eyesore.

15. Get better not bitter.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I looked at the post(s) - no one's being 'bitter'. Let's not project onto other people's contributions here please.

17. I never reported anyone’s posts or asked them to be looked at? I just thought referring to Heidi, Amelle and Jade performing an ABBA song as a ‘dark time’ was quite unnecessary. The amount of hate I’ve read on these forums towards 4.0 over the last decade, you can hardly blame me for trying to defend them or challenge others opinions.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

There doesn't need to be a report for people's behavior to be addressed by any staff member present.
    That 'decade' of hate you've seen still doesn't have anything to do with what anybody or @Overdose posted. 4.0 aren't together in 2021, and in this instance, someone is making a lighthearted joke. 4.0 did indeed face a lot of negativity before they disbanded but operating on the assumption that any not-positive comment in current times is automatically 'hate' that needs to be challenged is not productive. If you don't agree, move on, but don't render someone's different opinion as 'bitter'.

Vonchol and JMRGBY like this.
  19. I didn’t accuse anyone of hate. I simply said that I’ve seen the group face hate in the past so I am quick to defend them. No one here is displaying ‘hate’. Don’t put words in my mouth.

V3RYP05H likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.