Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion | Page 2829 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Oh my, what a rookie mistake.

Kerry is my favourite Sugarbabe x

sesita, Nephilim, DoggySwami and 8 others like this.
  2. I still can't get over how Universal UK were so cheap that for domestic acts, instead of adding bonus tracks for the UK edition, they used to just give the UK the standard album, call it a special edition, and remove a couple of tracks for mainland Europe.

Daniel L, RUNAWAY, JasonJay and 3 others like this.
  3. RRS

RRS

It’s pretty terrible. Shame I was really looking forward to it but it’s a complete mess.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. I’m starting to like it more and more, but cause it’s Dev I was expecting to be blown away. Either way, still thankful we are getting anything. Give us crumbs and we will all attack.

5. Me reading all the Same Old Story remix slander.

sesita, BritPopLover and Tchotchke like this.
  6. kal

kal

Me when it gets to the butchered beat.

7. Played the original edition of One Touch earlier, and it really does sound so fresh and current even now. Well before their times these girls.

claire_louise, sesita, Island and 6 others like this.
  8. Honestly neither remix compete with the originals, but they're cute for a couple spins.

W2K, Slamb and Stopremix like this.
  9. I am still pinching myself that they are somewhat active again, and releasing stuff. I am going to go gaga the minute I see a tv interview, and new photos.

10. So far it seems like it's mainly their social media manager that's active. I'm not sure it's a given we'll get actual performances around the anniversary release.

Evan749 likes this.
  11. kal

kal

My stan card is laminated now, yes?

myblood, sesita, rubirubi and 13 others like this.
  12. No, just glossy.

Overdose and kal like this.
  13. The butthole flower placement on the vinyl. Screaming.

myblood, sesita, 4Roses and 8 others like this.
  14. “My love is like the colours of the girls, so butthole tight.”

snoho, sesita, popjunkie and 2 others like this.
  15. Keisha setting the standards of botched enunciation years before Ariana took up the mantle!

16. kal

kal

I wonder if the girls know what we call that flower.

myblood, Mr.Arroz, popjunkie and 6 others like this.
  17. I had gone back to listen to the original version of Same Old Story.

I must say, the remix has really picked out lovely moments in the song. I really think that’s has give the song an amazing revamp.

18. Island

Island Staff Member

One Touch (song) is so timeless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.