Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion | Page 2837 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. So what are the chances of the Sugababes doing their one touch gig this year? Is it a one off gig or a few days booked?

I’m not from the UK, so not sure the rona case.

OlliMaus likes this.
  2. Soon.

sesita likes this.
  3. kal

kal

This is amazing. @sugababes hire this person.

4. Remix artwork, it's out tomorrow.

[​IMG]

myblood, Island, blaze_dave and 34 others like this.
  5. I’m obsessed with this artwork!

OlliMaus, DoggySwami and andru like this.
  6. Me even though I knew the Metronomy remix was coming:

'who is Metro Nom Y'

7. kal

kal

Nice UKG sound on this one. Here’s the YouTube link.

andru and Evan749 like this.
  8. Ah. This is the remix I've been waiting for.

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  9. I honestly hate this. MNEK should have done all the remixes.

RRS and Evan749 like this.
  10. The artwork's amazing, I love, love, love it! They've taken the remix down from YouTube, I'll have to wait until tomorrow to listen to it.

11. kal

kal

It’ll become available at midnight for you. I just found it with a VPN.

I mean.. I agree about MNEK but I also prefer this to the Blood Orange remix.

12. The remixes are 0/3 for me.

13. Same, they’re just bland.

Evan749 and Stopremix like this.
  14. Did they just slap the acapella over a pre-produced instrumental ddddddd? Unless it's supposed to "ironically" sound like the 90s remixes which were produced with much worse tools. Like sis, that's not the right key.

Lander, RRS, acl and 4 others like this.
  15. W2K

W2K

I didn’t mind MNEK’s remix of Run For Cover but the other two are…a choice. In particular the Overload one which is incredibly jarring. Way to make the girls sound out of tune.

16. Ah I was hoping the overload remix would be the one! :(

Jasper47 likes this.
  17. I enjoy all the three remixes.

[​IMG]

kal, myblood, TRAVVV and 8 others like this.
  18. I’m going to be honest and say I haven’t liked any of the remixes. I’m not in to remixes anyway, and I’ve tried to like them, but they don’t add anything special or new to the tracks.

while the remixes are bland, I’m just happy we are getting something….even if it’s these mixes.

19. The remix is officially out:

andru, lushLuck and dell321 like this.
  20. Also, I feel like the best remixes take songs which are good but threaten to be great and send them over the edge into brilliance. Most of these songs are perfect in their original form. I mean, I don’t resent their existence. But, yeah. I don’t know. Just grateful to be getting anything Sugababes related on Spotify I guess! And the Overload one at least changes things so much that it’s not anywhere trying to replicate the original.

I still would’ve preferred an acoustic Greatest Hits EP / Album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.