Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion | Page 2840 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Agreed

jamster83 likes this.
  2. After initially being miffed that the vinyl re-release had no bonus tracks, I’ve suddenly changed my mind.

Stopremix likes this.
  3. I really enjoy this remix. It feels very road trip.

blaze_dave and kal like this.
  4. It's chilled and a great contrast to the original album. I won't say the remixes are better than the original, but nice to have.

5. kal

kal

This remix reminds me a bit of the leaked TSOB 1 Woz.

I would rank the remixes so far as follows:
    MNEK > Metronomy > Blood Orange

Vasilios likes this.
  6. Hopefully the majestic remix will be the one!

Evan749 likes this.
  7. I hope they don’t read the comments on their official instagram, some people are so entitled it’s sick.

8. When I first read the 2014 date I was confused as to why Siobhan was referencing what must have surely been a 3.0 line-up gig. But nope. Another harsh reminder that 1.0 have been together again for that long and still no album.

9. It is actually crazy isn’t it! With just one official single release. They really must have a story to tell with their previous deal.

Jasper47 likes this.
  10. kal

kal

I genuinely don’t expect them to reveal anything. With the amount of times they’ve been burned, I don’t see them exposing anything, simply from fear of not potentially upsetting *anyone* that might end up screwing them again.

11. Island

Island Staff Member

Uhm I love this. The distortion is on point!

12. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I do too! It's a little bizarre, but I appreciate it being so. Siobhan essentially dominating the vocals too is soooo good.

myblood, He, sesita and 6 others like this.
  13. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Whelming, like the Same Old Story one before it. Still think the release date being so far away is mad, have we figured out a motive for that?

dell321 likes this.
  14. Isn’t it because there’s a huge queue for vinyl pressings affecting pretty much everyone, but the information would have leaked if they’d try to keep it under wraps?

kal likes this.
  15. I love the 2 Step/garage beat and the odd effect on the vocals. It sounds barely like the original but I still really like it. All three mixes have been strong, thank goodness. This, in particular, wouldn't sound out of place at a decent indie disco.

16. What's up with this mix?? Love the garage vibe...it kind of is amazing, but it's like totally in the wrong key, it's actually quite horrible to listen to.....I don't get it

Last edited: Jul 27, 2021
  17. kal

kal

I really do hope the merch will ship in October, and we won’t have to wait another few months due to manufacturing delays.

18. Really liking all the remixes we have had so far, feel good in their own ways.

He likes this.
  19. RRS

RRS

The MNEK mix was awesome, the other two are just unlistenable. How disappointing after how long we have all waited. At least they are only remixes, if the girls get an album out at some point they will deliver for sure.

tylerc904 and Jasper47 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.