Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion | Page 2861 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. kal

kal

Yeah, I'm really grateful for all the lyrics. I hope they'll do Overload too.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  2. My two favourites from One Touch. And yes, nice to see the official lyrics :)

Maki likes this.

3. Extremely Small clip of Mutya performing Flatline at the Weekend

4. I always thought it should’ve been (even if the chorus reminded me a bit of C*r*s B**wn’s “Forever”).

They’re probably debating what Mutya’s adlibs at the end are as we speak!

5. kal

kal

Funny story, I asked her to help decipher it a while ago, and she said she doesn't even remember what she sang.

Usually, when I sing it live, I just go "our secret, take it back"

6. 411C8A72-C28F-4427-ADF7-6CC5BCE393E7.jpeg 72A1796D-F9CF-43B9-842A-683BB5FA30E4.jpeg

NOTHING from 1.0?

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

And 3 versions of Freak?

Was 1.0 on another label? It's the only explanation I can think of?
    (or they weren't allowed those songs because the One Touch rerelease is coming?)

MusicalMelody and Burzum like this.
  8. Different label. They were never going to license them for a budget compilation. Similarly, no Freedom.

9. I’m sad that we didn’t get any rare remixes like we did with the S Club 7 collection.

10. As stated before, 1.0 were from another label and, beside, all that material is being released on a better package anyways so not sure why it’s a big deal?

The artwork is attempting to be anonymous but it’s just this:
    upload_2021-9-1_11-17-52.jpeg

I’ll get it though because we probably won’t get deluxe reissues of the 2.0-4.0 albums so this is the best bet and I don’t have “Favourite Song” or “Teardrops” physically (or at all, in the case of the latter). Shame we didn’t also get “Betcha By Golly Wow”, “Spiral”, or “Freedom”. Could’ve done without the live “Hole In The Head” for another track.

Right, that’s too few! It should’ve been every version!

11. kal

kal

12. MusicalMelody and krajol like this.
  13. I think I posted this a while ago but the lyrics come up on the karaoke section for the song on the DVD. They read: our secret's safe in bed.

14. Which was always creeeeeepy to me.

MusicalMelody and bonnieetclyde like this.
  15. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

16. kal

kal

Pretty sure that ain’t right.

To me it always sounded like “I’ll sleep when they get back” but I’d rather take Mutya’s word.

17. I swear this is absolutely the worst cover art I've ever seen for a compilation CD. I thought it was the soundtrack for a new straight-to-streaming Charlie's Angels film.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  18. It's from the official DVD and seeing as Mutya said she can't remember......... Who knows.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  19. kal

kal

I’m skeptical because the same lyric you mentioned is present in the Japanese lyric booklet, which is full of mistaken lyrics. But yeah, could be either.

MusicalMelody and ohaimanabu like this.
  20. I’ve always liked, “I’ll sleep with any man”

You know, cos motto for life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.