Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion | Page 2863 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Stopremix, dell321 and DoggySwami like this.
  2. So Abba have their new album coming out this November after many many years…..come on Sugababes….

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  3. I need to listen to this once in my life. I love Jade and her reworking the songs but her “NOW!” felt... flat to these ears.

4. Worra palaver though. Seriously. CD 1 - hits, CD 2 b-sides/rare, CD 3 - remixes. There. It shouldn't be that easy to fuck up a tracklisting.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Not a bad set overall despite odd sequencing I think.

6. What is the connection?

7. The sequencing is shot but I'll grab that compilation for the selection of b-sides/Teardrops.

8. Both ABBA and Sugababes have taken 40 years since their last album.

9. I feel like remixes, some of the lives and bsides were unnecesary. Unbreakable Heart, Sunday Rain, Sound of goodbye, Every heart broken, Crash and Burn and My love is pink shoul've been on it instead

MusicalMelody likes this.
  10. Exactly this!

11. VivaForever and lushLuck like this.
  12. I’d have liked to see some more remixes too, but I’m keeping my order intact for now.

The artwork reminds me of both a) theater posters that will accommodate various stars and b) the cover for that one Kylie collection that was a glorified torso.

13. The difference is the Sugababes have also gone through 40 members.
    Imagine if it had "Mutyaaaa! Mutyaaaa!" as a hidden track.

Really though, imagine being the person in charge of the tracklist and thinking half of these tracks have any business being on an album called "Essential." Could never be me.

MusicalMelody and kal like this.
  14. SugABAbes was proof of the simulation theory, surely.
    [​IMG]

15. Oh this was embarrassing.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
  16. kal

kal

WHERE IS THE DAMN MAJESTIC REMIX?!?!?

dell321, andru and sesita like this.
  17. S̶̝̳̖͇̤̳͍͑̈̀̕͜͝O̷̧̭̰̜̩͛̇̚̕͠Ǒ̸̧̲͍͓̟̖̈́̇̀͂̿̾͌N̸̛̮̣̰̱͉̭̜̮͓̅̃̏͛̈́̈́

lushLuck, Island, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  18. Not Drake sampling Get Sexy - tee hee

19. What? Which song.

OhJimmy87 likes this.

20. Is he too sexy to wear a 2 piece at the beach, that’s the question ima ask

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.