Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion | Page 2878 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. They sound absolutely incredible but that "dance routine" is hilariously bad. Yet they still somehow come off as being cool, I guess that's just part of what makes them so amazing.

2. It really was.

Runawaywithme likes this.
  3. Keisha looking amazing. I wonder what she/they’re up to.

myblood, goldfish, Butterfly and 19 others like this.
  4. C0035046-C048-4716-BA48-4209BA95D782.jpeg

Me checking their posts everyday and waiting for news to drop

myblood, Burzum, sammidrew and 24 others like this.
  5. kal

kal

13 days to go. Can you believe how close we are to new (well, old but unheard) Sugababes music? It still feels so surreal.

myblood, Tchotchke, Lapras and 8 others like this.
  6. I'm curious to hear your thoughts because I can't tell, but is this newly uploaded rip the same leak we've had for a couple years or is it in higher quality?

Either way, this remains my favorite song from that era, and I'm still hoping they will do something with it in one way or another. Its sound is so timeless that it could be released in the current landscape and I wouldn't bat an eye.

BG_Comedian and dell321 like this.
  7. Think all his uploads are in better quality dunno how?

Crisp X, BG_Comedian and Creguk like this.
  8. SOON. Sooner or later it will be on Discogs or anywhere, we just have to be patient I believe. AND I'm stressed out too about it being an UK exclusive. I want this so bad...haha

Txetxu and blaze_dave like this.
  9. B9C4DB3B-6725-497F-BC8C-76537F601230.jpeg I hope some of these other unreleased tracks also get released.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2021
    dell321 and Nephilim like this.
  10. Island

Island Staff Member

I need Groove is Going On (Siobhan version).

11. The line “I need some space tonight, so I can do this certain move” is probably even more unrealistic coming from Siobhan than it did Heidi nn

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  12. kal

kal

I still don’t believe Party in the Club & Groove is Going On are Siobhan tracks, or that those rumored versions exist.

But having said that, I would love an HMV exclusive edition of the re-release with Date, Boys Will Be Boys, and/or Stop Look Listen.

RUNAWAY and Evan749 like this.
  13. Welp!

The official lyric video has settled it officially as “our secret’s safe in bed”.

14. kal

kal

15. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

It’s wild to me that they just… didn’t write it down

16. Oh dear! Multiple mistakes in that.

kal, OhJimmy87 and Stopremix like this.
  17. kal

kal

That “you got me feeling bad” at the end kind of shits all over that settlement.

sesita, MusicalMelody and Stopremix like this.
  18. ''You got me feeling bad'' seriously?

Bad sounds more like sad hhhmm

DoggySwami and topopMAC1 like this.
  19. “Our secrets safe in bed” is also the lyrics from the official DVD karaoke section.

I did always think it was “I just had to get out of there” not out of bed... but could just be a diction thing.

Although, skipping school gotta walk for air I just had to get out of there makes sense. Out of bed doesn’t...

MusicalMelody likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.