Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion | Page 2901 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - One Touch (20th Anniversary Edition) + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Wow!!!!! You are in for a TREAT!

andru, Totto, He and 4 others like this.
  2. If the signed single pops out on eBay or somewhere, let me know, sisters!

I'm poor but now I can use the little credit I have from my credit card...

Tchotchke likes this.
  3. Oh cute they’ve read this thread

Attached Files:

cdd216, Burzum, Lander and 30 others like this.
  4. The packaging is so fucking lush life

lushLuck, andru, Lander and 21 others like this.
  5. It will almost definitely only be exclusive for a limited period, I'd wager 12 months.

6. kal

kal

@Creguk I was wrong to drag you. You were right all along. I’m sorry.

sinner, Jasper47 and Creguk like this.
  7. Flop fan alert: who are Whitney & Matt in Mutya and Keisha's thank-yous?

8. If anybody doesn’t want to keep their Overload bonus single, keep me in mind. I held off pre-ordering and bought the Amazon edition and gold vinyl as I’d figured it would probably be a 1 track pressing.

rubirubi likes this.
  9. I need to finally sit down and listen to all new tracks and new versions. Its such a nice idea to celebrate their annivesary. If only we could get such collection for each album.

Blayke and kal like this.
  10. kal

kal

Their managers.

Dennis likes this.
  11. I received my vinyl, but the CD single was missing from the package, sigh. The CD single is the main reason why I ordered it from the official store.

I got in touch with the store, and they responded quickly to say “they’ve requested a replacement and will send as soon as possible”, so… fingers crossed.

enhanced CD and rubirubi like this.
  12. Don't you think that Flatine make even more sense as their comeback single now?

13. Townsend are delivering mine tomorrow so I guess I’m going nowhere tomorrow.

Lapras and kal like this.
  14. Soul Sound (alternative version) is giving me mad Siobhan Donaghy ‘Instances’ vibes, even some of Siobhan’s adlibs sound like they’ve come straight from ‘Instances’. Although it’s no surprise seeing as Cameron McVey was behind the production of both tracks.

Totto, Tchotchke and DoggySwami like this.
  15. Hang on, has Siobhan got two kids now then???

16. Yes, Ford and Vivienne. Unless Vivienne is a dog, of course x

17. I played around a bit with the new picture and the anniversary cover:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TRAVVV, He, krajol and 29 others like this.
  18. ‘All around the world’ delivers! Was this previously leaked or anything? Never heard it before

Jasper47 likes this.
  19. This is such a generous and whelming edition of this amazing album.

I think "This Is What You Need" is my favourite out of the previously unheard songs, it's quite boppy and I dig the electronic elements. "Girls' Nite Out" is giving me "Groove Is Going On" with the laid back vibes and adorable lyrics, but it will have to grow on me.
    Very likely the most un-Sugababes songs for this era, "Always Be the One" is an extremely basic type of 90's R&B ballad that would've been dated on any post-2000 release, but they sound so cute and ultimately make it more likeable. I love the middle-8, especially how Mutya sounds on it.

The production is also pretty damn good for these demos. And I enjoy all the alternate versions, too - "Just Let It Go" and "Real Thing" in particular.

Mr.Arroz, andru, myblood and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.