Sugababes - Sweet 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen a couple of reports this week in the papers and on the net, and they seem to be moving on already. Had C&S done well, perhaps I could understand, but surely they have should be putting all their energy into making this a success.

Or is it a cut your losses and run situation?

James2009 said:
I've seen a couple of reports this week in the papers and on the net, and they seem to be moving on already. Had C&S done well, perhaps I could understand, but surely they have should be putting all their energy into making this a success.

They had been talking about their 7th album before this albumm even came out.

I think C&S has always pretty much been an attempt at 'damage limitation' but then having 'Girls' as the lead single hardly helped matters.

It really is their best album in YEARS and deserves to be doing so much better.

It is going to be very interesting to hear how the next album (which is probably a couple of years away) is going to sound.

They need something unpredictable and extraordinary for their next album.

Like, changing a member of the group.

*pre-recorded laughter*

They have spoken a few times about Album 7. They have said they wanna take a lot longer to work on it as they intended with C&S. They said about a year so this album might not surface until 2010. Quite a wait but after how amazing C&S is I'm sure it'll be worth it...

But too early for the fans to think of the next album yet though. C&S has only been out 6 days. There's a lot more to expect in the coming months I should think. And hopefully a tour at some point next year.

James2009 said:

Oh this thread is funny.

CATFIGHTS AND SPOTLIGHTS is the best album they have ever done. They arent starting to work on the album for a while. All that has been said is that they want to take longer on it to make it amazing. They are going to take a few months out and then go to work on the album.

S

Sean84

SugaFanatical said:
Doug Aloud said:
Shove 'Catfights & Spotshite' into the bin and pretend it was never created.

Good thinking!

I was just thinking the same about the entire GA back catalogue

I think putting Catfights and whateva into the bin would be a bit harsh.............on the bin.

SugaFanatical said:
Doug Aloud said:

Good thinking!

Back on topic anywayyyyyyy.. at least it will be a new direction and therefore a better chance of better material.

S

someboy0716

SugaFanatical said:
Doug Aloud said:

Good thinking!

We all get that you're a sugababes fantatic, but that's just a little excessive.

I already hate this thread, can someone please lock it as it's totally useless.

S

Sugaste

They've just pulled off the best album of their career, they'll get on with the next album when they want.
This thread is pointless.
Back to the CF&SL thread?

S

Sean84

SugaFanatical said:
Doug Aloud said:

Good thinking!

To me u sum up a sugababes fan. Living in a different world haha. Bet u think Girls is a pop classic though in reality its covering a song that was originally a joke and then put into a boots advert. Not that i hate them. But what happened to the edgy fresh sounding sugababes. Its all a bit of a joke. Not just the album but the fact that there is only ONE member left from the original line up haha.
And can u just explain about the entire GA back catologue thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.