Sugababes - Sweet 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Amelle has possibly quit the Sugababes! (Rumours, Speculation & Discussion Thread)

Tafkap said:
I'm sorry, I have only a very limited grasp of the English language

I always wondered what you have to write so that this comes up....

Ah, the magic of the PJ filter strikes comedy gold!
I'm not going to get to sleep tonight, the PJ massive have something to get their teeth into for a change!

Re: Amelle has possibly quit the Sugababes! (Rumours, Speculation & Discussion Thread)

Pet Shop Boy said:
I had no idea Sugababes' fans were so unhinged.

Have you never been in the 'Get Sexy' thread?!?! That was evidence enough.

Suga_Rush said:
KeishasChosen2 said:
Suga_Rush said:
KeishasChosen2 said:
Suga Rush

WHY are you 'confirming' shit that wasn't even confirmed!!!

You don't even know what was spoken about, and reading someones FB status gives you NO information. You just ASSUMED what was spoken about when u have no idea.

Don't talk what you don't know!
Well the evidence adds up but anyway I removed it so whatever.

Duno why you would try and hide the truth though.

How about it's not hiding the truth but it's not shouting it out to the world, because it's noone elses business what is said in a private phone call.
Well don't post it on public facebook status? The fans have a right to know anyway not keishas 'chosen few'.
It was a normal private conversation that has nothing to do with you nor anyone. ONE status confirmed speaking to Keisha...the other one confirmed NOTHING to even do with the Sugababes so like i said your "proof" is WACK.

Suga_Rush said:
KeishasChosen2 said:
Suga_Rush said:
KeishasChosen2 said:
Suga Rush

You don't even know what was spoken about, and reading someones FB status gives you NO information. You just ASSUMED what was spoken about when u have no idea.

How about it's not hiding the truth but it's not shouting it out to the world, because it's noone elses business what is said in a private phone call.
Well don't post it on public facebook status? The fans have a right to know anyway not keishas 'chosen few'.

It's hardly PUBLIC! It's a facebook page that can only be seen by friends.

Well it sucks to be a Sugababes/Jade right now, doesn't it? Poor Heidi. It was obviously going to happen pretty soon though, but I don't see why Amelle had to make it so inconvenient for the rest of them. Especially Heidi, she doesn't deserve all this crap. Poor Heidi :(

KeishasChosen1 said:
Suga_Rush said:
KeishasChosen2 said:
Suga_Rush said:
KeishasChosen2 said:
Suga Rush

It was a normal private conversation that has nothing to do with you nor anyone. ONE status confirmed speaking to Keisha...the other one confirmed NOTHING to even do with the Sugababes so like i said your "proof" is WACK.
Oh well the truth will be revealed soon.

Whoa, so I just finished work and the first thing my room mate tell me is that Ammelle has quit Sugababes. and I go on the forum and its being talked about big style. I'll need to read back for the details I guess. Total shocker though

Right_Direction said:
KeishasChosen1 said:
rosesnviolets said:
KeishasChosen1 said:
coldmanilk said:
KeishasChosen1 said:
HA!

This is the biggest joke ever @ SugaRush. Yes i spoke to Keisha and no she did not confirm anything. Yes i speak to Keisha on a regular basis and no it has nothing to do with you as does what our conversation's are about. For you to say it has been confirmed is bull 'cause you posted two statuses as"proof"...one that included Keisha yes....talking to her on the phone, yes. Amelle quitting the Sugababes. No. And the other status which had absolutely NOTHING to do with this current situation. WHAT A JOKE, SERIOUSLY. Butt out and stop bragging that you know when you clearly dont. WHAT A CHEEK! Stop stirring up shit you idiot.

Of course we will believe you with your 1 post.

Keisha'sChosen1

Dont give a shit if you believe it....i wasnt stating any facts just bringing up SugaRush on his confirment of CRAP!

"confirment" isn't even a word. You mean "confirmation".

Whether confirment is a word or not is far from the point.

So what is the point then Keisha? you might as well post it, cos it will come out in the end!
Maybe his/her point was that people shouldn't browse others Twitter page and use it as official news.

About Michelle's age there was a rumor that she was the mother of one of the Cheetah Girls (bucked tooth one). I remember that gossip because a girl shouted "I knew she was in her 30's ".

coldmanilk said:
KeishasChosen1 said:
HA!

This is the biggest joke ever @ SugaRush. Yes i spoke to Keisha and no she did not confirm anything. Yes i speak to Keisha on a regular basis and no it has nothing to do with you as does what our conversation's are about. For you to say it has been confirmed is bull 'cause you posted two statuses as"proof"...one that included Keisha yes....talking to her on the phone, yes. Amelle quitting the Sugababes. No. And the other status which had absolutely NOTHING to do with this current situation. WHAT A JOKE, SERIOUSLY. Butt out and stop bragging that you know when you clearly dont. WHAT A CHEEK! Stop stirring up shit you idiot.

Keisha'sChosen1

Of course we will believe you with your 1 post.

Two posts, excuse you!!

Alphableat said:
Can someone please summarise what we know / don't know? I'd like to know what's going on, but can't be bothered to read 21 pages of a thread! Thanks.

-Heatworld "confirmed" that Amelle was leaving and Jade Ewen was replacing her: http://www.heatworld.com/Article/12245/Amelle-Berrabah/Amelle-has-quit-the-Sugababes-%E2%80%93-and-shes-being-replaced-by-THIS-lady!
-Many other 2nd and 3rd rate outlets pick up the story, taking care to say "reportedly" and "rumored" and etc; Daily Star is the only one that doesn't cite the Heatworld story, they also have Tinchy Stryder on record saying he's sorry Amelle left: http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/99391/EXCLUSIVE-Amelle-leaves-Sugababes/
-Someone claims Annie Mac confirmed it on her radio show, however there's no proof of it and no one has managed to second that confirmation, and it has been hours
-None of the girls have updated their Twitters/no one has gone on record making a statement
-Popjustice forums implode
-One PJ member's father's friend's daughter's former nanny's classmate knows Keisha's sister and apparently the rumors are true :(
-Island releases press release stating that Javine is replacing Amelle (sorry, that press release is embargoed, please disregard until further notice)

The end (or is it?)

I'm just praying that someone from their camp will just deny this already. (or confirm it...)

M

MOP

Is it wrong that even thought I love the girls, I seriously could not care anymore?

T

tommie

Keisha's Chosen One is fierce! You go gurrl!

A

aMusicListener

cleggar said:
Who are KeishasChosen 1 and 2?!!

So, my guess is that they are a) the persons quoted by SugaRush that are mad he revealed what they said because now Keisha's angst will come over them, b) close friends of Keisha's, c) Sugaste and Sugafanatical on disguise or d) Keisha herself.

Some people make me laugh.

Whatever Makes Keisha Happy
If I Didn't Kick Out Siobhan She Might Not Be Working In Lidl (Reflection)
It Ain't Easy (Being A Bitch)
Better (Than That Lot)
Now You're All Gone (I'm The Babe)
Gotta Be Me
Girl
Nothing's As Good As Keisha
About Me Now
Run For Cover (Keisha's Rage)

Not too funny but found it on a forum and thought I'd post!

Status
Not open for further replies.