Sugababes - Sweet 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Amelle has possibly quit the Sugababes! (Rumours, Speculation & Discussion Thread)

BRING MUTYA BACK

otherwise, its THE END for them

he/him
Re: Amelle has possibly quit the Sugababes! (Rumours, Speculation & Discussion T

erosoft said:
Ah, you gotta love the Sugababes, whomever is in. They're the only pop band that manages to come up with a rock band's stories, dramas, power play, crisis in leadership, coup, silences and 4-year-later backfires.

Now, when it comes to the music, that's another thing. We'll have to wait (and I am not happy about waiting).

If they were to break up and Sweet 7 was never released would it be a loss to the pop world? (Basically is it sounding like a good album so far?)

Re: Amelle has possibly quit the Sugababes! (Rumours, Speculation & Discussion T

If Amelle has left, they should do these things, in this order:

1) Release About A Girl, pronto. Rush release. Like beginning of next month.
2) Sweet 7 the week after.
3) Release an Unreleased Tracks album.
4) Be done with it.

Re: Amelle has possibly quit the Sugababes! (Rumours, Speculation & Discussion Thread)

Pushthebutton said:
Alphableat said:
Pushthebutton said:
If it's all true and amelle has left and it turns out jade WON'T be the new new babe, then i really believe mutya will be back it would just make too much sense after keishas been praising mutya like mad latley and mutya keeps saying she wants to go back and publicly saying "keishas not a bully" or mutya ither said that to get in her good books just incase amelle does leave

Mutya's said nothing more than that she'd like to perform with the 'Babes. She's really not in any position to rejoin full time, is she? I don't think she'd get as much time with her daughter as she'd like.

Hmmm maybe... But you've got to admit though these hints are droping out of mutya like bombs in pakistan!!. First of she said she would like to perform with them again *hint* *hint* and if the babes asked her she would rejoin *hint* *hint* and she also said now that her daughter is alot older she has more time on her hands *hint* *hint* and keishas not a bully ( get in keishas good books) *hint* *hint* haha and we all now mutyas solo career wasnt very successful as she got droped!. So i reckon mutya would jump at the chance to rejoin.

Oh my God, please never use that similie ever again.

UnderPressure said:
Given that we're almost certain Amelle is gone, I think somebody should leak the Sweet 7 5-track promo!

On the other side the good thing is that those promo-cds will probably be good value sooner or later.

*visualising myself at Cash in the Attic in a few years time*

It'd be a shame if Sweet 7 were to be canceled. Get Sexy and About A Girl I don't care about but I really want to hear those other songs!

If this happens to be true i genuinely give up with the Sugababes. And even more so if Jade turns out to be the actual replacement. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE.

I can't believe we live in a world where Kirkland's conspiracy theories turn out to be true.

We're fucked.

P

Pushthebutton

evilurges said:
Pushthebutton please learn the difference between "where" and "we're" before you let that incomprehensible nonsense dribble out of your mouth again.

I realise I am feeding the troll but MY EYES.

Oh fuck off honestly who are you!?...the grammar police!!. Im on a forum for god sake so i couldnt exactly give a shit how or what spelling mistakes i make OK!!

Baby Jane said:
Oh I'll leak my promo then now
I don't know if you're being serious but yes fucking please!!!

multimediac17

Alphableat said:
Pushthebutton said:
Alphableat said:
Pushthebutton said:
If it's all true and amelle has left and it turns out jade WON'T be the new new babe, then i really believe mutya will be back it would just make too much sense after keishas been praising mutya like mad latley and mutya keeps saying she wants to go back and publicly saying "keishas not a bully" or mutya ither said that to get in her good books just incase amelle does leave

Mutya's said nothing more than that she'd like to perform with the 'Babes. She's really not in any position to rejoin full time, is she? I don't think she'd get as much time with her daughter as she'd like.

Hmmm maybe... But you've got to admit though these hints are droping out of mutya like bombs in pakistan!!. First of she said she would like to perform with them again *hint* *hint* and if the babes asked her she would rejoin *hint* *hint* and she also said now that her daughter is alot older she has more time on her hands *hint* *hint* and keishas not a bully ( get in keishas good books) *hint* *hint* haha and we all now mutyas solo career wasnt very successful as she got droped!. So i reckon mutya would jump at the chance to rejoin.

Oh my God, please never use that similie ever again.

That was disgusting. Pushthebutton needs to fuck off, pronto.

Sugaste said:
I'm devestated. I've been looking forward to this album so, so much and now it looks like Amelle isn't even going to be on it. I don't know how to feel.

Good. You deserve it. Now whenever you see Eurovision Jade singing Amelle's lines, you'll understand a fraction of how I and many other fans felt when we had to endure a tramped up street beast like Amelle singing her lines. I knew that a #1 for Amelle would mean the end of her time in the group but I never knew it would happen this quickly. Praise Keisha!

With luck these rumours are true. I never considered Amelle to be a proper Sugababe. Not even close. And the fans who went on and on about her...can choke on their own Babycham for all I care.

How do we know there's a promo out there? What is on it anyway?

As annoying as it is, this could potentially be one of the greatest publicity stunts of all time. And i am starting to anticipate the OK! Magazine photoshoot with the "We're stronger than ever" headline.

Baby Jane said:
Oh I'll leak my promo then now

Yes please! Do share.

Pushthebutton said:
evilurges said:
Pushthebutton please learn the difference between "where" and "we're" before you let that incomprehensible nonsense dribble out of your mouth again.

I realise I am feeding the troll but MY EYES.

Oh fuck off honestly who are you!?...the grammar police!!. Im on a forum for god sake so i couldnt exactly give a shit how or what spelling mistakes i make OK!!

Read the fucking rules.

Gosh they just signed a 3 album record deal with Roc Nation, its like THEY CANT do this. I mean, there has to be something on AMELLE'S contract that PREVENTS her from doing this

AlexZone said:
As annoying as it is, this could potentially be one of the greatest publicity stunts of all time. And i am starting to anticipate the OK! Magazine photoshoot with the "We're stronger than ever" headline.

That would be great.

P

Pushthebutton

Oh my God, please never use that similie ever again

Haha like you can talk!!!! as if anyone can take you seriously with that profile picture! LOSER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.