Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 + General Discussion | Page 3069 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. What a day! I'm exhausted but happy. Just booked flights, trains and hotels. This feels like a fever dream... Am I really going to meet the original Sugababes??

ohaimanabu, Robert, OlliMaus and 3 others like this.
  2. The leaks happened after the MKS era had already gone tits up but yes quite surreal to think they actually have the name back and are actually going on tour with it!

myblood, ohaimanabu, LykkeLi and 3 others like this.
  3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I think I'll be buying a Glasgow ticket and M&G possibly as well come payday!

myblood, ohaimanabu, RHOPJ and 5 others like this.
  4. Sorry if this has been covered already, but I haven't got 'Today' out of my head since Glasto and a lot of people around me were saying things along the lines of 'that new song was actually great'. Do we have any info on if this is gonna appear on streaming? Seems a shame to be performing it with only low quality leaks found in the corners of the internet.

myblood, ohaimanabu, LykkeLi and 7 others like this.
  5. All of this is still so unreal to me, my friends.

[​IMG]

6. I feel in a bit of a daze that we are actually getting a Sugababes tour. Like it feels like an actual dream.

Years ago, it felt like it would never happen, but here we are.

myblood, pmas, RHOPJ and 3 others like this.
  7. Is Manchester just not working for the LiveNation presale?

8. Nothing in London either.
    Logged on - no GA tickets listed, and none of the others actually working...

9. Manchester has come up now - meet and greet secured!

etienne, blaze_dave, Overdose and 3 others like this.
  10. Live Nation ironically didn't go "live" until a few minutes after 10.

Grabbed a couple of M&G for London. They're seated tickets which is a shame but I'm not complaining at getting to meet them in our home town!

11. [​IMG]

myblood, OlliMaus, blaze_dave and 2 others like this.
  12. kal

kal

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sugababes-address-heidi-range-feud-27362721

Ddd what a surprise that Crown wouldn't offer any response.

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

What an extremely clumsy way of quoting.

Burzum and sesita like this.
  14. “Keisha said: "I think collectively we would all agree that Heidi had her part of it and is a massive part of Sugababes. For her to have done that journey with us, she is just as important to the journey of Sugababes."

“Mutya said: "We've seen Heidi and there's no bad blood or anything like that." She said there isn't time for tension, with her adding: "You've always got to give people their flowers."

Those are the two quotes from that article I would’ve used for the headline. But of course, tabloids.

myblood, SiduousIII, Elysium and 10 others like this.
  15. kal

kal

16. A spokeperson for @sesita has told Popjustice: "A spokeperson for @sesita wishes tabloids would stop trying to create tension between all members and is glad to see the grace and respect the girls have used to answer."

It's giving Prue!

Burzum, myblood, fancygreen and 12 others like this.
  17. I don’t go to many gigs - I missed the presale this morning; It won’t be too much of a struggle getting them in the main sale tomorrow right?

blaze_dave likes this.
  18. Glasgow will turn out for them. We're always a brilliant audience.

19. Honestly I went on the Live Nation one just now and got better tickets than I did for the Artist Presale, so I would still give it a go as still some amazing tickets left.

20. Yeah, if I wouldn't have panic-bought tickets yesterday, I probably would have gotten some that would have fitted my schedule better. Only the Sugababes will make me lose it like that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.