Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 + General Discussion | Page 3115 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 + General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Saving the best for last! I cannot wait to see them!

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  2. just wish they would throw us a little bone and release it

Evan749 and Mr.Arroz like this.
  3. I remember this!!! And I knew it was In The Middle that they performed too!

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  4. I spontaneously drove to Brighton yesterday to see Mutya at a Pride event. She did the following set:

• Push The Button
    • Round Round
    • Angel of Mine (Monica cover)
    • Real Girl
    • Song 4 Mutya
    • *ENCORE* Flatline
    As usual I was at the front and I got to "sing" parts of Push The Button, Real Girl and Song 4 Mutya. After the show she asked someone at the venue to come and find me so I could go upstairs for a chat. She gave me a tshirt that had "Sugababes" on the front and "Real Girl" on the back and she signed it for me. We talked about the tour (I told her they need to sing Beat Is Gone) and about being born in 1985 and being from almost the same area of London. Iconic night honestly.

5. Hope there was a push for Red Dress and In The Middle

YourLeadSinger and Slamb like this.
    Blue6010, Burzum, Suasexed and 2 others like this.
  7. giphy.gif

8. Haha trust me I know, but she sings the Monica version.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    timothy_b, Burzum and YourLeadSinger like this.
  9. She should be singing U Should've Known Better anyway.

Holly Something likes this.
  10. What She really should be Singing is Never gonna dance again! Everyone would go wild!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  11. This thread is exhausting.

Lapras, 2014, Jasper47 and 3 others like this.
  12. Sorry you feel that way. But always dreamed of her singing that song. It’s a classic!

13. I think had you told us a few months back the girls would have sung About You Now the response would have been similar.

Given Mutya recorded this, it’s not too out there. I agree the chances are slim, but we can have things on our wish list.

Yes, this thread is exhausting - particularly those who shoot others down for wanting something that doesn’t suit their own agenda.

We are all here with our common interest of Sugababes, can we at least just keep that in our focus.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    sugababesoverloaded likes this.
  14. My ‘agenda’ is to discuss the current Sugababes and their upcoming tour. Not to constantly go on about them performing 3.0 songs or combine for an all six tour.

We can’t even have one page discussing Mutya’s pride gig without going in to dream performances from other line ups. Hence the exhaustion.

15. Talk about a dream gig. So happy for you!!

I love how friendly the girls are being with fans. It's really heart warming to see some of the most loyal PJ fans having such meaningful interactions with them.

Jordtayylor and Holly Something like this.

16. For a band with such a strong singles collection, these are damn impressive album tracks.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  17. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

How did she react to the mention of Beat Is Gone, was she happy to acknowledge the leaked material is out there and that people love it?

Mr.Arroz, Evan749 and Holly Something like this.
  18. She agreed that it's a great song and that she cried when they recorded it. I also mentioned Love Me Hard and Only You as songs I'd love to hear live.

19. Bless you. You're doing the lord's work.

20. I remember first hearing Ace Reject on the album sampler and it didn't quite click for me...then the album came out and I heard the proper version that keeps you waiting over two minutes for the chorus, and suddenly it all made sense.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.