Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3019 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. I’m still kinda struggling for words and feel overwhelmed thinking about it?

My expectations were pretty high to be honest, and they exceeded them. So powerful. So polished. I don’t think I was expecting such a ‘big’ pop production. I’m sure I was a nuisance for the first 15 mins because I just kept screaming ‘SIOBHAN IS DOING CHOREO’. Sorry x

2. I loved all of your post although your use of "Push/Overload/Hole" is something I'll never be able to erase from my memory.

3. [​IMG]

Round Round or Jamelia!

4Roses, nooniebao, Mr.Arroz and 12 others like this.
  4. Fair play, they look & sound brilliant..

4Roses, Eskapism, Mr.Arroz and 9 others like this.
  5. That disc honestly shaped me as a person and altered my brain chemistry forever. I have a fucking Groove Is In The Heart tattoo !!!

K94 likes this.
  6. It’s a major bop and I won’t hear any differently.

4Roses, MusicalMelody, JXCK94 and 9 others like this.
  7. I loved the whole original run from the ladies through the various changes on line up…. But I have to say this original line up just fits and makes sense. They look and sound sensational. Gutted I couldn’t be there so praying to the powers that be a full tour is gonna come along - and ideally an album too! So happy for them!

8. I think I was so caught in the moment (sorry) at the time that I just realised watching this that Mutya took Heidi’s verse and Siobhan took Mutya’s!

nooniebao, kal, dell321 and 1 other person like this.
  9. kal

kal

This was honestly such a brilliant read. You had me smiling the entire time. I know fans are prone to hyperbole, but every single thing you wrote is factual.

We need you to go to every one of their gigs and write reviews after them. Also, @sugababes, get in touch with this guy for your press releases.

Island, MusicalMelody, K94 and 6 others like this.
  10. Both Mutya and Siobhan have liked my comments and tweets demanding a tour. I'm taking this as confirmation.

11. I... don't even know if I have the words to describe what yesterday meant to me. Stellar setlist, I was gagged that they opened with Push The Button instead of closing with it. And Caught In A Moment? My favourite Sugababes song? I honestly struggled to cope. And being one of about 6 people out of 45,000 who knew what Today even was (let alone knowing all the words!)? Too much, truly. These ladies mean so much to me, for so many reasons, so seeing them celebrated on such a large scale was monumental. A core memory for sure.

4Roses, nooniebao, lushLuck and 31 others like this.
  12. Island

Island Staff Member

Every arrangement was perfect.

I looooved the stripped back version of Caught in a Moment.

K94, Totto, FridayNight and 13 others like this.
  13. I was devastated I couldn’t go but I was lucky enough to witness the legendary Scala gig in 2013 so I can really understand how some of us here are feeling experiencing this all.

I just want them to succeed so badly. I know they have a shot at it. I also always keep saying book the right three promo slots in Germany and people will go to their shows just because Overload really is super big still here in the demographic that was around when it dropped.

14. Wait at me never giving ''Flatline'' a proper chance. I'm mind blown now.

nooniebao, Scab, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  15. Island

Island Staff Member

My current mood is Keisha chasing Mutya with a water bottle after every break.

16. I'm so glad I got to experience this, it was really everything everyone says and more. It must have been so overwhelming for them after all the bullshit they've had to endure, to have that crowd just show them love from beginning to end was truly amazing. The mixes were amazing, everything felt huge. The atmosphere was truly electric.

17. He posted some more photos on his story too.

18. Don’t know if it’s been said or if it means anything at all, but Flatline has been added to streaming platforms here in France on June 3rd!
    Justice for Flatline!

Aester likes this.
  19. Oooh they restored the 1 million plays too! Love that for them.

20. kal

kal

Still waiting for it to show up on Apple Music & iTunes. What is the hold up?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.