Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3040 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. I wonder if they will be adding an extra Manchester date since the 22 Oct is free.

Exciting news either way and hope to get some tickets!

2. I doubt it, they've got gigs on 23rd, 24th and 25th so that's their only day off. I'd say any extras would be before/after the tour as the schedule is very tight.

blaze_dave and Overdose like this.
  3. Probably just a short break for vocal rest or personal time.

blaze_dave likes this.
  4. This is so exciting!!!!

my friend has been trying to get me to visit her in her new digs in Bristol for ages and I can go again in my hometown Southampton! First time I would have been to the same gig twice!

5. They're on This Morning now, and (of course) they look amazing.

blaze_dave, DoggySwami and kal like this.
  6. Looking great.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    myblood, Fuchsia, sesita and 39 others like this.
  7. shaking crying screaming - I guess I'll be going to Leeds since in October I'll be a Yorkshire gal!

etienne and Holly Something like this.
  8. Today must be surely be coming at midnight?

9. Ooh love this!
    I’ll be going to the Glasgow date then. O2 academy tickets can go fast though, so will need to be on the ball.

Mr.Arroz and blaze_dave like this.
  10. Is it just me or is Siobhan a bit emotional?

sesita, Lapras, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  11. Thanking their fans for being so patient. You're welcome xo

sesita, Jacques, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  12. kal

kal

What gave you that impression?

13. No mention of new music.

GCZ, Mr.Arroz, Jasper47 and 2 others like this.
  14. Ugh they look so beautiful! I feel giddy just seeing them together on TV again.

sesita, madgemad and Holly Something like this.
  15. ADM

ADM

My sister is 22 and wouldn't know too much about them because of it, but she said "I always thought there was four of them?" and "wow, they haven't aged a day! Especially her (Keisha)".

I've had a tough two weeks, but today is a good day.

16. Don’t know what I’m more excited about, the tour or the fact they can rightfully use the Sugababes name.

I think I’m going to have to go for a lie down.

DoggySwami likes this.
  17. Interesting of Keisha to be so transparent about the name! As she should, I'm sure she paid her lawyers enough!

This all just feels so much more fluent and natural than the last time around.

myblood, sesita, madgemad and 8 others like this.
  18. Not them being in town the same night as Angel Olsen

19. I will be traveling to the UK for the first time to see them. What would be the best date to go to? Best venue, least likely to get canceled and nicest city etc.?

Larsen likes this.
  20. The timing would have been just perfect. It would have been both promo and incentive for the tour. It won't happen next week as they will want all attention to be focused on the ticket sales.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.