Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3042 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. EDIT: Just posted from Youtube

blaze_dave likes this.
  2. This is so exciting! I know the wait and delays have been horrible, but I'm glad these girls respect themselves and what they want. Yes this tour is ambitious, but good on them for going for it. It would've been easy for them to release whatever Polydor wanted in 2013 and do the retro circuit.

Now I need to start figuring out which show to see!

blaze_dave, Overdose, GCZ and 4 others like this.
  3. So happy they are officially Sugababes.

I may be playing Victory on repeat - “it’s a victoreeee - it’s a victorayyy”

sesita, Shelby '68, madgemad and 7 others like this.
  4. Damn, (not only) Keisha looks fucking fantastic.

sesita, Shelby '68, Mr.Arroz and 8 others like this.
  5. Literally SO happy about this! I love my girls so much. I think a tour to reignite interest / test the waters and then hopefully some new material following that would work really well. BRING. IT. ON!

Hopefully on the tour we'll get some more "One Touch" material... at least "New Year" and "Soul Sound"...

blaze_dave, chrisjche and OhJimmy87 like this.
  6. not a hoopla-cam witnessing me in my cute grey MKS-shirt scream-singing during their set, looking properly crazy and it being aired on This Morning...
    upload_2022-6-23_14-51-29.png

I really need to figure out how to go!

7. Does it, though? Technically speaking 'Sugababes' as an act haven't toured since 2008, so I'm sure there'll be a lot of nostalgic curiosity from the GP alongside the fans.

Plus this isn't an arena tour, there are 2 small arena dates but otherwise these were exactly the venues Sugababes will've done before. It is interesting, though, how little information there is about their tours online. Which was their arena tour, Taller In More Ways or Greatest Hits? Blue's tour is ambitious, but even that seems to be going ahead (albeit without Atomic Kitten).

8. There's enough options (competitions, discount ticket groups, Groupon-esque things, corporate giveaways etc) to discreetly fill any unsold venues nowdays, and with the cost of living thing making people be a bit more picky about what they're buying, organisations like Live Nation will have this sort of thing built into their projections for the tour. My boyfriend works in theatre and it's very common to be doing discounts now, and we'll be seeing much more of this with live music. Ultimately they just want people through the door buying booze/merch/etc.

I'd be surprised if they couldn't sell out London/Manchester/Brighton through homosexuals alone, but some of the smaller regions and closer cities like Edinburgh/Glasgow might split the vote a bit. Honestly though, who knows?

9. So happy they’re actually touring! Now please Sugababes come to Brazil… ddd

10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

Tove Lo and Sugababes in the same week, this kills the gay!

11. I've got Rina followed by the Sugababes...what a week!

12. Very rare to play both Bournemouth and Southampton, they usually attract the same crowds, but very pleased they're playing local to me! Just a new single tomorrow would've made perfect sense.

13. I would prefer support act

14. kal

kal

[​IMG]

sesita, 4Roses, He and 17 others like this.
  15. See you there! And there. Maybe even there.

16. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

upload_2022-6-23_17-10-38.png
    Loving the Overload tie-in ad

Mike, sesita, MusicalMelody and 21 others like this.
  17. I just gotta sign up on Ticketmaster for the presale right? And the presale is June 29th UK time?

blaze_dave and kal like this.
  18. I thought that same thing, I was overjoyed that it saves me travelling down to Bournemouth when I’m about 20 mins from the Southampton venue.

Brother Louie likes this.
  19. So happy they're doing an Edinburgh date, we rarely get any pop acts coming! Queens of being inclusive to all regions of the UK.

Blue6010 and Stopremix like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.