Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3043 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Great news but it all falls around the 2 weddings I have in October, so I'll have to pass sadly. Thank God for Hoopla!

2. Glad to see they've announced a tour. Will definitely get tickets for their Manchester show. Although, when I've asked a friends to join, they're shocked at the price. I definitely think £47 is a little steep. 2.0 yes, seeing as that's who the general public are most familiar with. 1.0, should be around £30 max.

blaze_dave likes this.
  3. Yes my friends from Manchester guessed 30 per ticket and said they’re willing to be go up to 40. But since they accommodate me I’ll just add the missing 7 plus the 372 Ticketmaster surely will add as fees.

blaze_dave and Overdose like this.
  4. Goddesses

IMG_20220623_223922.jpg

Last edited: Jun 23, 2022
    myblood, Fuchsia, sesita and 26 others like this.
  5. I hope we'll be reading those interviews soon.

Shelby '68, Jasper47 and kal like this.
  6. [​IMG]

This is just too powerful.

7. The coolest band in the country.

8. I’m on my plane back to Sydney right now and currently planning my trip back in October. We are being FED girls! I want to see all of you at whatever show we may be going together. This is amazing news. The girls are hyped and fully loaded to go. It’s time!

9. I'm hoping the tour is a great success and they do a full festival circuit both around the UK and Europe next year to coincide with their 25th anniversary.

10. Whoever wrote this is one of us.

myblood, 4Roses, JasonJay and 16 others like this.
  11. kal

kal

Is this the first time where the Sacred Three album is referred to as scrapped? I’m not ready to accept that.

Shelby '68 likes this.

12. It's strange but tweets about them from people in the media get constantly deleted since yesterday. Can you tell me what the tweet said?

RHOPJ, Burzum, sinner and 5 others like this.
  13. Ticketmaster presale is the 27th (I think?). General presale is the 29th.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  14. It was just this photo of the girls.

96EA7C6D-7E80-42FA-B0F5-9E8BF94D9246.jpeg

15. kal

kal

Their management is apparently asking people to take down certain photos. That’s why tweets & insta posts are disappearing.

16. Why would that be the case?

17. Not multiple friends messaging me saying they want to see them on tour. This definitely wasn't the case in 2013 ddd.

Sugaboy, BG_Comedian, RHOPJ and 5 others like this.
  18. Yesterday I thought they just want to save everything for today to create some buzz. But now it's just strange...

kal and dell321 like this.
  19. I have seen them in 2013 at Scala which was legendary. I thought I'd be cool this time, skipping Hoopla and all. But now this headline tour got me extremely excited again. It feels so right. So so so right.

20. I presume they will be just touring the hits and not a new album?

also why would they be taking down YouTube links if the mks album is now scrapped?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.