Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3052 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. It would certainly be a way to stealthily get "Today" released, if as a live recording.

MANIFESTING.

2. I would prefer a studio album of the tour arrangements. They already have the stems, it seems.

3. This era is just fabulous and shows how much they are loved. I mean the crowds that came to see them at Glasto is incredible.

The girls all thriving and I’m totally here for it. Not going to lie, watching the intro to Push the Button at Glasto got me a bit emotional again.

4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

5. At least in that Glastonbury interview they asked about new music.

At this stage, if they don't have new music ready to go, they would probably benefit from putting out a live album or acoustic album / E.P. - something which wouldn't take too much effort or time to record and get out there.

6. That's pricey for just 4 remixes...

blaze_dave, maneater83 and OhJimmy87 like this.
  7. Sure is, it’s been purchased though I’m not entirely convinced it’s real ha ha

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  8. The girls must feel overwhelmed by last night. I think it's all the most impressive because on a regular festival set you get a lot of casual fans in the audience, but for this it seemed like a lot of people went out of their way just to see them in particular.

9. Rita was probably a Boo 2 understudy

myblood, sesita, Jamie and 15 others like this.
  10. I cried watching that video of Round Round?! The euphoria, release, and sense of connection in that sea of people, all for one of my favorite ever groups -- one that I was made to feel shamed for liking, no less. Whew!!

11. Currently down on the farm and have to say, in all my years of Glastonbury, that was some of the most fun I’ve ever had. The crowd really made it. Everyone was roaring every single lyric. The field had to be closed off for safety, because the tent was spilling out so much. Icons.

Everyone around me was gobsmacked at the vocals and the girls were all beaming throughout and seemed very moved and humbled by it all. Keisha in particular said “I was very scared to come out here because I thought, who’s gonna want to see us. But you’re not scary at all.” And off went a thunderous applause.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 25, 2022
  12. I keep saying it but Sugababes are responsible for some of the all time greatest mega-hits that this country has ever seen. It makes sense that everyone is going mad for them.

13. It's so amazing that you got to experience this live. That no one expected it to be this "big" makes it all the more special.

FridayNight, Mr.Arroz, Blayke and 8 others like this.
  14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That looks like a ridiculously small tent

15. Was this not a massive missed opportunity to have them on the main stage? That actually looks overwhelmingly lovely for the girls. I know no one could've predicted the draw they'd have but this is extremely promising for their success as a live act going forward.

myblood, sesita, FridayNight and 12 others like this.
  16. I'm very interested to see how ticket sales for the tour go after this reaction.

DoggySwami and dell321 like this.
  17. Gosh, ‘Today’ is such a brilliant song.

sesita, Crisp X, Mr.Arroz and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.