Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3067 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Girls.
    I’m seeing and meeting the girls in Manchester this October after 18 years of stanning.

[​IMG]

I’m starting to lose some weight for the M&G pic tommorow.

[​IMG]

@kal @OlliMaus

Burzum, myblood, Fuchsia and 22 others like this.
  2. See u at the London date girlies x

3. Just realised I'm at Rina the night before as well

[​IMG]

myblood, Elysium, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  4. Just realised it's been 21 years of stanning for me!! Wow I feel old.

myblood, Hubson, Lapras and 6 others like this.
  5. The fact I bought 'Run For Cover' on cassette when it came out tells you how much time has passed.

[​IMG]

Burzum, myblood, Bookwormboy and 21 others like this.
  6. See you there!

Songofcole likes this.
  7. Tag me if they add a weekend London dates girlies please.

8. Got my tickets girlies and I am pumped!!

9. I'm really surprised that there are so many tickets still available. I genuinely thought these would have gone so fast after the reaction they've had from MH and Glasto.

Perhaps it's the price putting people off after all

10. This is just the presale, a presale that seemingly a lot of people either didn't know was happening or didn't receive a link for so I wouldn't worry about it.

I'm sure, or perhaps just overly optimistic that a lot of venues will either sell out or start showing as low availability over the weekend.

11. Just got meet and greet at Newcastle… its been an expensive day but I have waited a long time for this

12. The system with being able to order the £180 M&G tickets for my date only in a pair was so sketchy ddd. Businesswoman Keisha strikes again!

13. See you there!

etienne likes this.
  14. Tickets secured for Glasgow. V excited!

15. It’s just a pre-sale as said and these are pretty sizeable venues. It’ll be the casuals that make this a success so we’ve a long while before it can be written off as underperforming.

16. October and November is going to be one big party for all of us girlies! This feels like that moment of “always giving and now we get to receive” - however that’s phrased.

I have a feeling that if General sells out for London, there will be an added date or two.

17. They seem to be following the Bananarama comeback tour model and that had added London dates (same venue too) so yes I see it.

18. I know it will never happen but I wish for the first or last show they'd bring back all the other Babes (even Jade) during the finale for an encore performance as a surprise.

19. Hideous idea.

Burzum, myblood, Zinone and 19 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.