Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3071 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Nice one, exciting times!

2. kal

kal

Oh look, the Sacred Three tour was only 6 shows. I don’t remember that.

OlliMaus, sesita, jawow_ and 3 others like this.
  3. Loving that the front row of each Sugababes gig will likely be a revolving line-up of different Popjustice members.

4Roses, myblood, OlliMaus and 18 others like this.
  4. If I remember right, the Sacred Three tour was far from capacity at the Birmingham date. I have a feeling it might be a different story with this tour!

I’M SO EXCITED TO SEE THEM AGAIN

myblood, sesita, poploz and 3 others like this.
  5. Anyone going to Bristol or knows the venue? I got a M&G ticket and wonder whether front stage standing is guaranteed given the early entry and only a single standing area in the venue?
    Cannot contain my excitement!

Holly Something likes this.
  6. It's crazy what a difference a name can make.

sesita, Sugaboy, goldfish and 2 others like this.
  7. I’ve just watched the Stronger video for the first time in a thousand years. What a wonderful blast of ice cool nostalgia that was.

8. Booked both Birmingham and Glasgow. Couldn’t interest my friends in getting the M&G tickets as we’re travelling and paying hotels as well.

Looking forward to finding out what comes after Metal Heart.

myblood, OlliMaus, sesita and 8 others like this.
  9. Our girls are on BBC Breakfast at 8:50 this morning, just FYI!

myblood, RHOPJ, kal and 4 others like this.
  10. Anyone have a link? I always get confused with all the bbc names

11. I just watched it. So amazing to see them popping up on my TV screen so often now. Siobhan was talking about her kids. Really sweet.

myblood, RUNAWAY, blaze_dave and 4 others like this.
  12. The presenters seemed really unprepared asking the most random silly questions

Sugaboy, dell321 and Zinone like this.
  13. ADM

ADM

I think this is a common theme with BBC Breakfast.

Interested to see how ticket sales go this morning! Sell out these rooms babes!

14. There is something about seeing the 3 of them together that gives me such a joyous feeling! Doesn’t matter how many times I see it.

15. They did, but in a way I kind of liked it. It meant we got to hear about something different for a change.

Also it might be wishful thinking on my part but from the way they speak about new music I have faith it will happen...soon.

kal likes this.
  16. Damn, London seems sold out.

RHOPJ and blaze_dave like this.
  17. Yeah two nights of staying up until 2am to find a single ticket, and no luck.

18. Anyone's cards not working with Ticketmaster?

19. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I just secured a Meet & Greet ticket for the Glasgow date and I'm on the verge of tears. When they cancelled Colourboxx I was devastated, but this is so much better. I get to meet them and go back to one of my favorite cities, where I last saw Girls Aloud. Shaking!

4Roses, myblood, nikkysan and 20 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.