Sugababes - UK Tour 2022 | Page 3116 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes - UK Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by etienne, Jul 8, 2006.

1. Bless you. You're doing the lord's work.

2. I remember first hearing Ace Reject on the album sampler and it didn't quite click for me...then the album came out and I heard the proper version that keeps you waiting over two minutes for the chorus, and suddenly it all made sense.

3. I was today years old when I discovered Siobhan did Rent with my Mum's future son in law Luke Evans. I have no choice but to stan forever.

4. Oh I would love for Song 4 Mutya to appear on the Tour. Even just a snippet of it.

MusicalMelody and Blue6010 like this.
  5. The girls will be performing from 13.15 - 14.00 on the Victorious Festival. Let's goooo

Last edited: Aug 11, 2022
  6. I will scream my lungs out if I hear those opening beats of Love Me Hard on the tour!! Still my favourite song from the leaks.

7. This is gorgeous

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  8. MUTYA, YOU KILLIN ME!!

9. I cannot wait to be with my best friend, in a gay ass space, and seeing the original Sugababes on Saturday.

10. I've just booked my flights and hotel in Manchester (10th is my payday nn), my friends. It is happening I guess.

[​IMG]

11. It's criminal that the cast album isn't readily available.

Shelby '68, goldfish and DoggySwami like this.
  12. What tracks did they perform during the Sacred Three Tour? Does anyone have a set list?

13. OhJimmy87 likes this.
  14. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Friday here! It feels a bit surreal still too. I've got $300 in COVID-cancellation credit that I'm excited to finally use.

15. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

I remember in 2013 buying my first solo ticket to the UK to see Girls Aloud

And less than an hour ago I just picked my plane seats to go again and see the Sugababes

[​IMG]

I never thought I'd do this again and as a better-adjusted person...I'm really overwhelmed. I've come so far from where I was and to get to see them after wishing for so long? I can't deal.

16. I feel like I've asked the question years ago but the b-side to Follow Me Home is their Live Lounge cover of Living for the Weekend. Does that mean they performed Red Dress in the Live Lounge as at the time, it was always latest single + cover? I looked high and low for what other song they did on that day but I can't find it anywhere. Does anybody know?

17. They did, yes. I remember coming across it the other day in my iTunes - give me the weekend and I'll see if I still have it.

jawow_ likes this.
  18. There was a live lounge for Red Dress, I have it in my iTunes, but I can't remember how I got it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.