Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

Play nice girlinas.

Define "nice"

keisha-buchanan-sugababes.gif

Solenciennes

Staff member
JOY (Push the Button) came on shuffle the other day and it made me smile just how much content they've managed to get us since Mighty Hoopla. I'd love them to release a re-recorded Round Round, seems like the one song that really gets the crowds going, would be nice to have Siobhan's voice on it. They're like, half way to doing a reimagined Greatest Hits this way, I love it.

Anyway… finally recovered from Glastonbury! The actual experience of getting into the field was hellish, but it was nice they were the names on everyone’s lips all of Friday!

Ended up leaving during Overload as the crowding was just too much, but glad to have seen a little bit of their set. Didn’t feel like I was missing much as they’ve not changed the set since I last saw them, but it would be nice for them to get a Pyramid slot in a few years time. Will hopefully see them properly at Pride next month, wearing the slightly triggering West Holts Full t-shirt nn

Slightly off-topic but to anyone who attended 'The Sacred Three Tour's debut date in Nick Rayns LCR, UEA, Norwich, did the girls really perform 'Metal Heart'?

Last edited:
Reactions: kal
Probably should've been in another thread but this is Sugababes performing in German Radio (i suppose) live versions of Overload, Lush Life, One Foot In, Just Let It Go, Run For Cover and Soul Sound. Cant believe its been out there for YEARS now! (Or it was just me that missed this???)

Probably should've been in another thread but this is Sugababes performing in German Radio (i suppose) live versions of Overload, Lush Life, One Foot In, Just Let It Go, Run For Cover and Soul Sound. Cant believe its been out there for YEARS now! (Or it was just me that missed this???)

It's a German Radio channel yes. I remember listening to this back then. I may even taped it? Memories. Thanks for the find.