Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

To be fair, I haven’t got any sources but who would confirm something like that.. but are we really gonna pretend Silly Cow & Gimme Pressure aren’t diss tracks?

Silly Cow really doesn't have any lyrics that could reflect the Keisha situation, though?

Germany?! I told myself that I wouldn’t go to Europe for a couple years after going three times in the last 12 months, but how could I resist - it’s also on my birthday too!

Sugababes on Mollie King's recent girlband podcast featuring a tiny instrumental clip of Love Me Hard and When The Rain Comes, towards the end.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001s31j
Finally got around to listening to this. It's a nice length (16 minutes) and has some really good sound bites from the girls. Nothing new or revolutionary in it but it tells their story well. Also nice to hear Queen Mollie King tell the Sugababes story.

This being their first physical release under BMG and getting delayed without any information is... concerning?

Hopefully this isn't a case of "label wasn't happy with the pre-orders so it got cancelled" because I will be fuming.