Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

So it’s been 4 full weeks with zero information about the physicals that were supposed to be arriving “shortly”.

Is shortly the new soon? Is BMG the new Polydor? Guess we’ll find out in a decade xx

Edit: I’ve just emailed Townsend asking for an update.

We are chasing this up to have this available as soon as possible, and as soon as an estimated dispatch date is known, this will display in your online account for reference.

Once we have this stock in our offices, we will dispatch this without delay and of course we will email you to confirm once this has been posted out to you.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, and we will come back to you as soon as possible with the confirmation of dispatch.

Last edited:
In The Netherlands I haven't heard When The Rain Comes anywhere on the radio. I still feel that this song deserves to be a go-to song in the winter. It just fits these darker and colder days. How's the airplay in the UK? On Spotify it has just underneath the 632.000 plays. Was this the run of this song or will there be a new chance for attention when the physicals are released?

Nothing much new in this blog, but seems that from tomorrow onwards she’ll be sharing footage she’s recorded over the year. Starting with Jan-Feb. Hopefully there will be some nice backstage stuff from the o2, and maybe a peek in the studio sessions? Maybe she’ll show a bit of the making of When the Rain Comes.