Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

I gather it's not popular here but seeing them sing along at 3:04 makes me even more sad that they gave away "Love In Stereo" to another act. Fingers crossed for The Lost Tapes (20th Anniversary Edition).

I always wish Love in stereo , Too In Love, and Lay Down In swimming pools made it on to the album as intended (instead of I lay down and breathe me).

The girls did say they especially tried to make I lay down in swimming pools and Too in Love happen, but for obvious reasons we know why it didn’t make the cut.

Too in love is my favourite Sugababes song.

The girls did say they especially tried to make I lay down in swimming pools happen, but for obvious reasons we know why it didn’t make the cut.
When and where did they say that? To my knowledge I Lay Down was always intended for the album. I even remember a interview from 2013 where Siobhan named I Lay Down as the song from the album that has most resemblance to her solo work.

When and where did they say that? To my knowledge I Lay Down was always intended for the album. I even remember an interview from 2013 where Siobhan named I Lay Down as the song from the album that has most resemblance to her solo work.
It was many years ago during the end of MKS days where I Lay Down in Swimming Pools was mentioned. They couldn’t get the rights to the backing track or something I recall. It started of as a fun mix made and the girls enjoyed it and started to perform it.

Where I mostly remember it was Keisha that mentioned Too In Love in one of her videos.

It was many years ago during the end of MKS days where I Lay Down in Swimming Pools was mentioned. They couldn’t get the rights to the backing track or something I recall. It started of as a fun mix made and the girls enjoyed it and started to perform it.

Where I mostly remember it was Keisha that mentioned Too In Love in one of her videos.
You are right about Too In Love. Your take on Swimming Pools was just fan speculation though...