Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

I wonder if we are going to get a headline tour this year? I have book to see them at TRNSMT though hoping them somewhere else… not particularly fussed about TRNSMT

Not another headline tour with the whole Overloaded material. That would probably require a new album (even if they end up singing 5 new tracks and 10 hits).

I wonder if we are going to get a headline tour this year? I have book to see them at TRNSMT though hoping them somewhere else… not particularly fussed about TRNSMT
I think they’ll release an album towards the end of this year, and put a tour on sale around the same time

I wonder if “When the rain comes” will be a bonus track on a new album(if it ever happens?)

If part of the album it’s definitely time for the second single(it’s been 4 months since the release of “When the rain comes”. Hopefully things start happening soon, now that it’s the new year.

I wonder if “When the rain comes” will be a bonus track on a new album(if it ever happens?)

If part of the album it’s definitely time for the second single(it’s been 4 months since the release of “When the rain comes”. Hopefully things start happening soon, now that it’s the new year.

Given how album are released nowadays, I wouldn't be surprised if the song was included on the album regardless of its release date.