Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

Honestly, get them to do a set of Push The Button, Round Round, About You Now, Stronger, Too Lost In You, In The Middle, Caught In A Moment, Hole In The Head, Red Dress and Freak Like Me with their band and I'd be thrilled.
It's not a official EP but apart from Stronger, we already have HQ recordings of all of these (Isle of Wight, Boiler Room).
So I'd rather have all the tracks from the Lost Tapes they've performed so far and Run For Cover. What would make all of us happy would be the audio from the O2 show. This would be such a no brainer... I desperately want to have the live versions of Today, Beat Is Gone, Shape and Stronger.

he/him
It's not a official EP but apart from Stronger, we already have HQ recordings of all of these (Isle of Wight, Boiler Room).
So I'd rather have all the tracks from the Lost Tapes they've performed so far and Run For Cover. What would make all of us happy would be the audio from the O2 show. This would be such a no brainer... I desperately want to have the live versions of Today, Beat Is Gone, Shape and Stronger.
Yeah but I want them sans audience.