Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

I don't think it would have been that bad to include at least the screenshot of the albums to acknowledge the other members but I understand they just want to move past it all, haha, that is hilarious!

The performance was fun and the harmonies were delicious - I kind of wish it was "Round Round" instead of "Freak Like Me" included since to me, that will always be a cover and not a true Sugababes song, but am I right in thinking that the Adina Howard original is barely known in the UK so the track is basically known as a Sugababes track?

Mine's been stuck in customs for a full week now dddd
I received my copy of "The Lost Tapes" and "When The Rain Comes" yesterday. Here in Spain.

It was untracked. Not paying duties/taxes seems weird to me, but I think the shipments from Townsend Records come from Germany and that's why I didn't have to pay, I guess.

Lord, seeing how "Freak Like Me" was not only a renaissance for 2.0 as a lineup with Heidi, but now, how it's become a hallmark of their reintroduction is just so enthralling. They need to release some studio vocals for this like "Push the Button"!
Push the button just happened organically and they went with it. I think that's how they approach things and I believe they wouldn't want some gimmicky let's rerecord our biggest hits with the original line-up sort of retconning.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
Push the button just happened organically and they went with it. I think that's how they approach things and I believe they wouldn't want some gimmicky let's rerecord our biggest hits with the original line-up sort of retconning.
I get that, but that wasn't the energy of my post. I don't want or need re-records. After their choice with "Push the Button" it's clear that they know how to be playful with their legacy - that's what I'm reflecting on.