Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

ANYWAY!!!!

I am having a moment again with The Lost Tapes! A Fantastic album that deserves so much love and praise. How lucky we are the girls and their team were able to put this together for us in a short space of time (re-recording vocals and beats that were missing when they received their tracks).

Highlights: I'm Alright; Today; Summer of 99; Flatline; Drum; Metal Heart; and No Regrets.

View attachment 50660

I hope this gets pressed again and gets attention when their next album is out.
God, I love this picture so much. They're mesmerizing.

I was thinking back the girls being asked who'd they like to collaborate with on any future work and I really would love to hear what the girls could do with Burna Boy (who I love) and Stormzy. It would be iconic and both of them are huge at the moment.

I never thought about Burna Boy collabing with female pop artists before until he did a collab on 'Your Choice' with Lily Allen. A perfect pairing - our girls would be even better.

Last edited:
I was thinking back the girls being asked who'd they like to collaborate with on any future work and I really would love to hear what the girls could do with Burna Boy (who I love) and Stormzy. It would be iconic and both of them are huge at the moment.

I never thought about Burna Boy collabing with female pop artists before until he did a collab on 'Your Choice' with Lily Allen. A perfect pairing - our girls would be even better.
Burna Boy also did Heaven’s Gate with Lily! It’s brilliant, I can quite comfortably imagine Sugababes vocals on it.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
I've asked the entirety of this thread to stop with finger-pointing and this will truly be the last time that I say something about it before it makes sense to lock the thread. You can all have your favorites but this whole back-and-forth is TIRESOME.

You can post about Heidi and your concerns with her in the general thread. Anything that derails from earnest discussion of the current line-up means that posts will be deleted, accounts can be banned, and this thread will be locked.

This is about their current music, their impending album, and their activity as a group. Keep all that other sentimental mess away, NOW.
All posts regarding the current situation have been moved. This thread is about the Sugababes’ upcoming music ONLY.

he/him
Aww my phone reminded me earlier today it’s been a half of year since the whole glorious trip to London of mine.

IMG-4075.jpg

One somewhat interesting thing I just noticed is that the When The Rain Comes physical formats are the first ones since the original One Touch releases (for 1.0) that state where they’re manufactured. The 7” is made in Germany, and the CD is made in the UK. None of The Lost Tapes or One Touch (20 Year Anniversary) formats have any info on where they were made.