Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

One somewhat interesting thing I just noticed is that the When The Rain Comes physical formats are the first ones since the original One Touch releases (for 1.0) that state where they’re manufactured. The 7” is made in Germany, and the CD is made in the UK. None of The Lost Tapes or One Touch (20 Year Anniversary) formats have any info on where they were made.
Continuing from this, I looked up the company credited for the artwork design, and their portfolio includes decent HQ versions of The Lost Tapes & When The Rain Comes artworks. Enjoy!

https://www.halescurtis.com/portfol...cBlEoidFz0Kk9KWhV-9xZgcQN41zVJegtyxLrawPsC23w

the-lost-tapes-front.jpg

when-the-rain-comes.jpg

1986%2BOpen%2BYour%2BHeart%2BVideo%2BHerb%2BRitts%2B2500%2BX%2B3758%2B%2B10%2BMB.jpg

I still kid when I remember it's him

Reading Reach For The Stars and learning the entire Sugababes vibe was born out of basically a bunch of rowdy happy go lucky stoner guys and three no nonsense London teenage girls with both parties given substantal creative freedom made so much sense to me. Like, it's a classic example of two worlds colliding that shouldn't but that clashed in the most beautiful way.

Reading Reach For The Stars and learning the entire Sugababes vibe was born out of basically a bunch of rowdy happy go lucky stoner guys and three no nonsense London teenage girls with both parties given substantal creative freedom made so much sense to me. Like, it's a classic example of two worlds colliding that shouldn't but that clashed in the most beautiful way.
I love that book so much