Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

Both the CD and vinyl variants of When the Rain Comes is back up and available at their store as of earlier this week. I grabbed both. Some products were added back and new discounts showed up on the store, too.

Also earlier this week, The Lost Tapes on CD appeared--and I bought it immediately since I waited too long previously. Not sure if this was a thing before, but I wasn't able to order more than one copy. And even after checkout, it wouldn't let me even see the product detail page while I was logged-into my account. Anyway, it's sold out now (it disappeared in a matter of hours, but mine has already shipped). So if you are still on the hunt, I would keep any eye on the store.
Thank you!! I did regret not buying When the Rain Comes 7” when everyone else did. Even nearly shelled out £30 on eBay.

Is there a way to get in contact with the Sugababes Townsend store? I can’t find an email on their help center page.

LTG

he/him
Is there a way to get in contact with the Sugababes Townsend store? I can’t find an email on their help center page.
If you go through the FAQs and say they didn't answer your question, it brings up a contact form which you can use to send a message.

Reactions: GCZ
My 7" arrived and it sounds phenomenal. Definitely hearing a lot more elements that seem hidden in the digital master. It feels like a whole different listenting experience. That last chorus is just so utterly life-affirming and euphoric. Those harmonies literally feel like being doused in a rain shower but in the best way possible. Nice to see a lot of care was taken with this release.

My 7" arrived and it sounds phenomenal. Definitely hearing a lot more elements that seem hidden in the digital master. It feels like a whole different listenting experience. That last chorus is just so utterly life-affirming and euphoric. Those harmonies literally feel like being doused in a rain shower but in the best way possible. Nice to see a lot of care was taken with this release.
You’ve just convinced me to purchase it!