Sugababes - "When the Rain Comes" + 9th Album

he/him
mqdefault.jpg

Let’s be realistic, Heidi & Amelle can’t use the name anymore. 1.0’s lawyers won’t allow it. If they do, they’d basically be giving Crown a chance to win it back in court.

This is just a trashy article to paint Mutya & Keisha in the usual bad light.

Not to play moderator but we should probably nip this in the bud now before the thread is locked again. The Sugababes thread is in Comeback Corner if people really want to entertain bottom of the barrel line-up journalism in 2024 (to which I say, are you not embarrassed?).

What about When The Rain Comes huh. What a great song.

Not to play moderator but we should probably nip this in the bud now before the thread is locked again. The Sugababes thread is in Comeback Corner if people really want to entertain bottom of the barrel line-up journalism in 2024 (to which I say, are you not embarrassed?).

What about When The Rain Comes huh. What a great song.

It’s become one of my favourite songs of theirs actually. There’s something so beautiful, warm and reassuring about it. I know we are used to Sugababes exploring a wide arrange of sounds on their album, but I really hope the sound of When the Rain Comes is explored even further on the album! Do we have any more confirmation of collaborators they’ve been working with?

It’s become one of my favourite songs of theirs actually. There’s something so beautiful, warm and reassuring about it. I know we are used to Sugababes exploring a wide arrange of sounds on their album, but I really hope the sound of When the Rain Comes is explored even further on the album! Do we have any more confirmation of collaborators they’ve been working with?

I was a little lukewarm when it was released but it’s been really enduring.

It’ll definitely be interesting to see the direction. I feel like the girls have a preferred towards mid-tempos, but their popularity in the garage space shouldn’t be ignored! Lost Tapes was such a strong body of work, I hope they aim for a 2024 version of that.

I was a little lukewarm when it was released but it’s been really enduring.

It’ll definitely be interesting to see the direction. I feel like the girls have a preferred towards mid-tempos, but their popularity in the garage space shouldn’t be ignored! Lost Tapes was such a strong body of work, I hope they aim for a 2024 version of that.

Oh i definitely think we will get some garage on the new album, which will be very welcome for me. Honestly I’m probably gonna enjoy almost every sound they choose to explore and that’s part of the big appeal for me. They have such an eclectic sound and can do so much without it sounding forced!

Oh i definitely think we will get some garage on the new album, which will be very welcome for me. Honestly I’m probably gonna enjoy almost every sound they choose to explore and that’s part of the big appeal for me. They have such an eclectic sound and can do so much without it sounding forced!

Yeah I agree! The best thing about Sugababes is their ability to sound so definable irrespective of the genre they’re on. They have such a unique tone in their harmony.

Yeah I agree! The best thing about Sugababes is their ability to sound so definable irrespective of the genre they’re on. They have such a unique tone in their harmony.
This is the most exciting thing about a Sugababes album. They truly can go in any direction and it still sounds like them. I don’t think many groups can do that.

The Lost Tapes had such a variety of sounds and I hope the new album in similar in that regard.