Sugababes | Page 1200 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I fucking love Wait For You. I think the production is slightly dated in parts but the chorus melody is great.

GodsAndMonsters, GCZ, Conan and 2 others like this.
  2. I actually have dreams of seeing Wait for You being used for a really dramatic routine on Dancing on Ice.

I agree that the production is very much of its time but, nearly 10 years since it first leaked, it stands head and shoulders above many of today’s chart offerings! (And it is infinitely better than the Bruno Mars/Claude demo!)

It’s a travesty that this was never performed live. Keisha’s version actually gives me chills.

3. I haven’t heard this before. Sweet Mother of Mercy. 4.0’s version blows this outta the water and then some! As does 3.0’s acoustic live!

Incarnation preferences aside, all 6 Sugababes are a class act when it comes to it.

MmmDani and Sugaboy like this.
  4. I'm waiting.......

Maki likes this.
  5. Sorry, I'm quiet busy at the moment, but it will most likely be posted on Friday.

berserkboi and kal like this.
  6. New interview with Mutya talking about her career:

She talks about the album leak, says that she, Keisha and Siobhan are still working together. They want to update tracks, work on new stuff with new producers and get back out there again. When asked when it's coming she responds "SOON." Keisha wants to get the album out before she has a baby. And Mutya is working on a wig range!!

MYCAL, Mr.Arroz, acl and 23 others like this.
  7. kal

kal

The way she didn’t even hesitate to pick Too Lost In You as her favorite song. I stan a queen with taste.

8. Yessssss

9. That was a great interview!

Island, Fanatical, maneater83 and 3 others like this.
  10. HRH

HRH

Does Mutya have a Twitter account? There are several unverified ones but it's hard to tell.

11. [​IMG]

Verandi, acl, If You Go and 14 others like this.
  12. I think this one? https://twitter.com/MsMutyaBuena
    When you click some of the IG links, you get redirected to her official IG account

HRH likes this.
  13. I could listen to Mutya’s Suga anecdotes for hours.

Island, neinzedd, JasonJay and 2 others like this.
  14. The fourth wall break look to the camera as she said “soon”. She knows!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    MYCAL, acl, Island and 8 others like this.
  15. Keisha is very "business". haha

Island, Fanatical, neinzedd and 4 others like this.
  16. HRH

HRH

Only 800 followers? I feel like she would have more. Weird that she doesn't have a bigger presence given all the reality TV.

17. Her official twitter is actually
    https://twitter.com/Mutyabuena21

HRH and MmmDani like this.
  18. Nice to see Mutya so upbeat and chatty, she used to be quite shy and it’s great that she’s starting to become a celebrity in her own right. Going on celebrity Masterchef would be really good for her profile I reckon.

MmmDani and Sugaboy like this.
  19. I’d so be there for her attempting to make pastry with those talons.

DoggySwami, Island, daz74 and 5 others like this.
  20. MKS Twitter account unfollowed me (and everyone else actually) today. Rude.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.