Sugababes | Page 1258 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. That "chorus" though.
    [​IMG]

Robert likes this.
  2. Oh my goodness. We literally will have 3 albums worth before the ladies "officially" return SOON

bonnieetclyde and londonrain like this.
  3. This is super fun. What songs *haven't* leaked at this point?

4. Didn’t the fans force their hands with coming out as MKS when someone spotted their names had been trademarked and now they’re dishing out tracks like it’s Sugababes and Freedom?

SHAME

kal likes this.
  5. I guess we were kinda spoiled with the quality of the last three leaked tracks because ‘Paradise’ is clearly a very raw unfinished product and low-key not very good.
    I’ve been thirsty as hell for leaks but yeah this rapid tempo of leaking is leaving bitter taste even in my mouth.

kal and SacredThistle like this.
  6. They deserve so much better than this

sesita, kal and Lapras like this.
  7. And yet you all downloaded, own, and listen to the leaked tracks while licking your lips ....

8. You can simultaneously listen to the leaks and also wish they'd never happened; it's not mutually exclusive.

9. Apparently the only track yet to leak that was going to be on the final album is a song called Enough.

10. And Back to Life.. And I Lay Down

Lapras likes this.
  11. I love the leaks but feel sorry for the producers etc.

12. Also, not keen on Paradise. Can't say I'd want to listen to it more than once.

13. Why am I only just finding this and why am I fucking LOVING it?
    [​IMG]

Stopremix, londonrain and kal like this.
  14. Breathe Me is out there.

acl, andru and londonrain like this.
  15. [​IMG]

myblood, Quimogen, AndrewX and 2 others like this.
  16. not me finding Back in the Day (feat. Thalia) and thinking it's THAT Thalia

17. Breathe Me is incredible.. as expected. Their vocals on that chorus, phew.

andru and Lapras like this.
  18. ‘Breathe Me’ is giving me goosebumps. The song is so on brand for them!

andru and Lucas like this.
  19. Wow I actually don't like the production on Breathe Me. Finding it super obnoxious.

goodra90 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.