Sugababes | Page 1260 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I'll never get over God Won't Save You Now. Was that ever released officially? I have this version that just hardbops so much,.

2. Imagine if MKS re-worked Gotta Be You, that'd be fire!

Burzum likes this.
  3. kal

kal

The leaked version of Breathe Me is definitely more polished than the one I’ve heard before.

4. Keisha's vocal run in Breathe Me is incredible.

andru likes this.
  5. Was breathe me due to be on the album or did they cover this during the sia ‘session’

andru likes this.
  6. Which version of Recover are you referring to?

7. Does anyone know if "The Game" by Sugababes 2.0 (I think) leaked in a decent quality? The only audio of it I have come across is rather poor.

8. Where is breathe me??! I’ve searched the entire internet including bebo and nothing!

bonnieetclyde and freeheadmess like this.
  9. Siobhan's vocals are mesmerizing on Breath Me !

Lapras, GCZ and maneater83 like this.
  10. I’m really enjoying Only You at the moment

andru, londonrain and maneater83 like this.
  11. Does anyone know where this is from? Is it about Amelle?

12. I can't source it either..

13. Listening to all the leaks again but the highlight of MKS still remains Mutya's "diii-iiii-iiiive" adlib towards the end of Swimming Pools

andru, GCZ, londonrain and 1 other person like this.

14. Ah this is so nice to see!

15. I've decided I don't like Breathe Me. I love the original. Their version sounds so dated. That last 'breakdown' part is not good. It's a bit embarrassing. Their vocals are great and I echo what I said earlier...I'd love them to just do a plain cover of it.

greedygordo and OhJimmy87 like this.
  16. I don't mean it like a promo, God forbid, but the songs are happily being shared in that Facebook group. I think it's smarter to look for leaks there as it isn't against their rules unlike here.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  17. The gospal-y one...

Holly Something likes this.
  18. That one is much better than the other one in my opinion.

19. I remember Siobhan saying once it had her favourite chorus but the verses weren't done at all, just sketches.

Holly Something likes this.
  20. Is it a ballad?

ladylloyd likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.