Sugababes | Page 1261 | The Popjustice Forum

Sugababes

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by Popjustice, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I would love to be pointed in the right direction so I can listen to Romantic Call, Breathe Me, Paradise, Garage Flowers, Back in the Day feat. Thalia, Up In Flames and Champagne and Roses...

stopthestatic likes this.
  2. Listened to them all now... Hmmm... They definitely chose the correct songs for the album. This lot are average at best.

3. kal

kal

I swear if I see someone else write
    IT'S TAHLIA.

myblood, GCZ, londonrain and 9 others like this.
  4. Funny how you always ask for leaks only to dismiss them a second later.

JMRGBY and kal like this.
  5. ffff not a Tamika moment:

ajmkv, Evan749 and kal like this.
  6. [​IMG]

ajmkv and jawow_ like this.
  7. I think I like Up In Flames best.

I had a totally different style and rhythm in my head for a song titled Garage Flowers, but it's not bad. Champagne and Roses is also decent.

It's crazy we have almost 2 hours of music from them since the leaks started.

andru likes this.
  8. Oh I don't mean to sound dismissive. I just expect them to be as good as the initial first leaks. I'm a huge fan of No Regrets and I'm Alright. I just feel these aren't of that calibre.

9. Oh this is nice.

Subspace88 likes this.
  10. kal

kal

If everything is indeed going to leak, as was predicted by @marathon13, then @ladylloyd is pretty much spot on. Most of the remaining tracks are very unfinished and will not be a satisfactory listen such as the initial ones.

The ones I would consider more polished/better are Calling Out For You, Back To Life, I Lay Down, Forever Ready & Arrow.

Oh wait, I forgot Arrow is already doing the rounds.

Also, please don't PM me for links to the unleaked ones. I'm not going to respond.

11. I do love Forever Ready actually, I was pushing for it to be a bonus track at one point...shouldn't of bothered ha.

myblood, GCZ, Blayke and 3 others like this.
  12. I think it will be so weird to hear 'I Lay Down' since I have used and abused the Swimming Pools mix since they posted it to Soundcloud

myblood, londonrain, Lapras and 3 others like this.
  13. I really like champagne and roses and up in flames a lot. Even if they are demos they still sound amazing to me and I’m happy to hear them.

andru likes this.
  14. kal

kal

How come?

15. That's fair enough. I guess I need to take into account they are in demo form. I wonder how the girls feel now they are all leaking.

16. I imagine Keisha's seething but pretends she isn't, Siobhan's quietly gutted and Mutya dnt gv a fuk.

17. kal

kal

You can bet Mutya is already rehearsing her lines in her next interview when she’s asked about MKS music.

“Oh sis, sum1 leaked our first album n we were workin on anotha 1 to release but they leaked the second one too”

“BUT ITS COMIN SOON THO xxx”

18. What was the album track listing supposed to be?

stopthestatic and Creguk like this.
  19. We need a definitive track order now. I'd love to hear people's suggestions.

20. I don't know, but just from comments that the other tracks were more polished and had been worked on. Definitely the ones they played live.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.